Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

MXP: how long to transfer between Terminals 1 & 2?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MXP: how long to transfer between Terminals 1 & 2?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2015, 12:01 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by moops380
I am aware of the risk. As far as fast-track at T2, do they accept skyteam elite plus or OWS status for anything? I am aware it is only Easyjet that flies from T2 so my assumption would be No.
You're correct.

You can purchase fast track tickets either at the vending machine on the left hand side of the security entrance at the very front. It accepts cash and credit cards. If you're planning on taking the risk, it's be preferable to purchase the fast track ticket on-line:

https://www.viamilanoeshop.eu/new-co...de=&x=108&y=26

Good luck.
Old Nov 9, 2015, 10:53 pm

Flight ended up being about 30 minutes early. Took about 15 minutes to get to the bus stop from the plane (0 wait at immigration, place was a ghost town). Waited about 5 minutes for the bus, then the bus took 7 minutes to get to T2 departures. The plane landed at 5:35am and I deplaned at about 5:40. So, when I got to T2 I decided not to use the fast track as I was there ~70 min before departure time and there was almost no line at regular security (will save it for later, valid for 1 year). After security I still had to wait for them to announce the boarding gate as it was >1 hr to departure by then.

I think I got a little lucky with this, and would only do such a short posted connection time again if I did the same thing and had a back up ticket.

Thanks for the input.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.