Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promotion Discussion Thread 2012

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2012, 5:44 am
Suspended

Programs: Hertz Gold / Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Plat / Marriott Gold / IC RA / SPG Plat
Managed to sign up for the first link to Roles To Rooms.

However im not seeing the points on any stays? What is the issue?...Do the stays have to be in Asia, or does my address need to be in Asia?
Old Nov 21, 2012, 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by Goonerfish

However im not seeing the points on any stays? What is the issue?...Do the stays have to be in Asia, or does my address need to be in Asia?
Both
Old Nov 22, 2012, 1:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by Goonerfish

From my experience - only Asian stays count. Address - I needed an AUS address to register, but after registration changed back and the promo still posted on APAC stays
Old Nov 22, 2012, 2:03 am

Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
From my experience - only Asian stays count. Address - I needed an AUS address to register, but after registration changed back and the promo still posted on APAC stays
My experience as well
Old Nov 22, 2012, 4:59 am
Suspended

Programs: Hertz Gold / Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Plat / Marriott Gold / IC RA / SPG Plat
Promotion Discussion Thread 2012

Ok thanks
Old Nov 22, 2012, 9:39 am

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL DM, UA Gold, WOH Glob, Hertz PC,
Originally Posted by FLYGVA
YOu can only choose one of these codes, not for all. Therefore I think you have registered for one already which eliminates the possibility to register for the other promotions
OK, thanks. Do they ever "reset" after some amount of time?
Old Nov 22, 2012, 12:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by Supercub17
OK, thanks. Do they ever "reset" after some amount of time?
About every quarter, when the new ones come out.
Old Nov 23, 2012, 10:42 am

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL DM, UA Gold, WOH Glob, Hertz PC,
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
About every quarter, when the new ones come out.
hm. guess i need to find other promos that will work over the next 5 weeks. back to the drawing board.
Old Nov 24, 2012, 1:17 pm

Programs: Priority Club Platinum, UA Mileage Plus, BD Diamond Club
Add Content
Old Nov 25, 2012, 6:40 am

Programs: UA Plat, IHG Spire
I registered for the Stay 7 nights, get 10,000 points for Q4. I stayed 6 nights between October 1 and 14, and these showed up in my offers. The next stay was November 16 and after checking my offer status, I only have this night showing in the above offer, so it looks like the previous 6 nights reset to zero. Anyone else had this happen. I am just wondering if I should call to claim missing points, as this offer was not sent to me, just picked up on this forum.....
Old Nov 26, 2012, 9:25 pm

Programs: National Executive, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Visitor
I had a similar issue with the stay 7 nights, get 10,000 points promotion but it went in the opposite sequence of yours. I registered in late September. I had a couple stays in very early October and those stays did not post. I stayed again earlier this month and noticed the nights from those stays posted toward the promotion.

Both rural HIX properties. No sign of an exclusion or similar.

I e-mailed customer service and they reconciled the situation by crediting me for the nights stayed in early October and the points then posted to my account as an adjustment.

I was not targeted for the offer.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Winter Break

From Black Friday (November 23) to February 28, escape the cold of winter and stay two consecutive nights at any Holiday Inn Resort® location and, as a Priority Club® Rewards member qualify to receive a free night for a future getaway. It’s just our way of giving you extra rewards. Holiday Inn Resort locations are the perfect destinations for hitting the beach, relaxing in the mountains or walking the links of a professional-level golf course. Plus, you can save up to 20% with our Book Early & Save Rate. So leave the cold weather behind – and have a free night to look forward to.
When
Stay anytime between November 23 and February 28, 2013.

What
Register for the promotion and stay two consecutive nights at a qualifying rate at any Holiday Inn Resort location and receive a certificate for a free night during your next stay, valid for one year. Offer only valid on first stay during promotional period and can only be used one time.

code 7843
Old Nov 28, 2012, 3:15 pm

Programs: UA Plat, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by storewanderer
I had a similar issue with the stay 7 nights, get 10,000 points promotion but it went in the opposite sequence of yours. I registered in late September. I had a couple stays in very early October and those stays did not post. I stayed again earlier this month and noticed the nights from those stays posted toward the promotion.

Both rural HIX properties. No sign of an exclusion or similar.

I e-mailed customer service and they reconciled the situation by crediting me for the nights stayed in early October and the points then posted to my account as an adjustment.

I was not targeted for the offer.
Just to clarify, the regular points posted for the stays in early October and these have not been adjusted. Rather, it is the number of nights in my offer which reset to zero meaning I have not received the 10,000 points.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 5:53 pm

Programs: PC Plat, Club Carlson Gold
Offer status bar

I have been part of PC for a long time and I know that the Offer Status bar has never been the most up-to-date. However, for Q4, it looks like the bar for the Stay 3 get 5K disappeared this week.

I have already had one night with two more coming up... I am concerned based on the past few posts that it won't trigger the 5K. I can't re-register for the code, which is a positive, but I have never seen the bar vanish before.

Did it disappear from anyone else?
Old Nov 28, 2012, 6:16 pm

Programs: Hyatt PL, PC Spire/RA, HH GOLD, SPG Green, Marriott Silver, Skywards B, CSA Gold, Lufthansa Paper,UA
my is still present

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.