Wiki Posts
Search

Hotels Anywhere WOWW

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2011, 5:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, Marriott Gold
Hotels Anywhere WOWW

As the week 1 winner of the Hotels Anywhere weekly challenge I really cannot complain about the introduction of the program but today I was looking at alternatives to staying at the Holiday Inn Kandooma. The W Hotel is over 600,000 PC points per night and 2.4 million points for a four night stay. The Conrad is a reasonable 260,000 points per night and over a million for a four night stay.

Has anyone had success getting reasonable deals using it?
Old Feb 22, 2011, 6:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
As PC has to pay these hotels cash at the going rate for these redemptions rather than the relatively small amount they can pay in their own chain then you are going to see a significantly higher rate for anyhotel redemptions.

If you look for hotels priced around the same as a suburban Holiday Inn would be then redemption rates are usually OK, but more luxurious (expensive) hotels will have a significantly higher redemption rate.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 8:35 pm

Programs: SQ
there are lots of 5-6k 2* in bkk area....lol but id splurge for at least thr 50$ hi...
Old Feb 24, 2011, 5:23 am

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
Originally Posted by jclay1212
As the week 1 winner of the Hotels Anywhere weekly challenge I really cannot complain about the introduction of the program but today I was looking at alternatives to staying at the Holiday Inn Kandooma. The W Hotel is over 600,000 PC points per night and 2.4 million points for a four night stay. The Conrad is a reasonable 260,000 points per night and over a million for a four night stay.

Has anyone had success getting reasonable deals using it?
There are great deals in the USA. I have shown high value offers on my blog.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.