Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Regus free with Plat level [merged]

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2010, 5:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
Regus free with Plat level [merged]

I just saw a post on the DL forum from someone saying that they got a Regus membership with PC plat. This was totally new to me. Has anyone else heard this?

The post is at:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...-dl-crc-3.html
Old May 20, 2010, 6:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
http://www.regus.com/priorityclub
Old May 20, 2010, 3:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hertz Gold / Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Plat / Marriott Gold / IC RA / SPG Plat
just signed up...very easy and quite handy!
Old May 20, 2010, 9:30 pm

Programs: Hyatt PL, PC Spire/RA, HH GOLD, SPG Green, Marriott Silver, Skywards B, CSA Gold, Lufthansa Paper,UA
What it's good for?
Old May 20, 2010, 9:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by olegator
What it's good for?
As a Regus Gold member you can enjoy:
  • Unlimited, walk-in access to any of 1000 global business lounges and cafés, with complimentary internet and refreshments.
  • Preferred rates on meeting rooms, day offices and videoconferencing at all Regus locations.
  • Access to professional administrative support, from packing and shipping to document printing and binding.
Old May 21, 2010, 12:26 am

thanks! i could use it when i go to Taipei on June 1st, except I'm not sure if I'll get the card before i go.
Old May 21, 2010, 6:01 am

Programs: IHG Pl. Amb / Accor Gold / Hilton Gold /FB Gold / M&M SEN
Originally Posted by chee4869
thanks! i could use it when i go to Taipei on June 1st, except I'm not sure if I'll get the card before i go.
You get the membership confirmed directly via e-mail, which you can print and take with you.
Old May 25, 2010, 4:55 pm

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
Up to 30k points with Regus

BTW, can you get 1 free month and 30k points BEFORE you pay?

Receive a complimentary Regus businessworld gold membership ($600 value), providing access to 1,000 business lounges globally. You can also earn:
• 30,000 points and 1 month free on a full time office
• 10,000 points and 1 month free on any virtual
office program

http://www.regus.com/priorityclub/workstyles.html
Old May 25, 2010, 5:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

see: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...lat-level.html
Old May 25, 2010, 7:54 pm

I started to sign-up, but the T&C says something about automatic renewal unless they receive a cancellation notice. I don't want to be billed for something later that I may forget to cancel...
Old May 25, 2010, 8:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BOShappyflyer
don't want to be billed for something later that I may forget to cancel...
You're right.
But how can they bill you if you did not gave any credit card references?
Old May 25, 2010, 8:15 pm

Programs: QF Platinum (OWE)
I've signed up but I can't find any details anywhere about what the Gold card actually entitles one to. The website is very chaotic.
Old May 25, 2010, 8:47 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Thanks for this. I'm going to give it a try this week. I often work at home, except the city has decided to rip up the street outside. Not a great environment.

If I'm reading the info on the website correctly, the Gold membership allows access to any Regus-operated location (not an airline lounge where Regus has an arrangement for meeting room access). You get a table and chair + Internet + coffee. There's SOME value to that since they have so many locations. Better than a coffee shop if you want to KNOW you can get plugged in and get something done quickly.

When I signed up, they also sent me a coupon (expiring end of next month) for $100 off a meeting room or private office day booking, no minimum. I may use that just to give it a try, for my future reference.

Note that the points-earning offers require a one-year contract for their more expensive services.
Old May 25, 2010, 10:34 pm

Programs: VS Gold, IHG RA/Plat, Marriott Plat
They could generate a bill and post to your registered address.

If it's within the T&C, you will be responsible to pay for the renew bill. It doesn't need a credit card for that purpose.
Old May 26, 2010, 12:31 am

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, DL Diamond and 1MM
I signed up, too, for the free membership, but it is unclear to me whether it's of any use at all to me. I only care about airport lounges. The Regus locations at airports I checked through their website are all American Airlines lounges with "Meeting Room access only", whatever that means.

Doesn't sound like snacks and a cold one to me. Bah!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.