Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Loyalty Programs > InterContinental Hotels | IHG Rewards Club and Intercontinental Ambassador
Sign in using an external account

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 2, 09, 4:13 am   #181
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Australia Cathay Marco Polo Gold, Hilton Platinum VIP, Hyatt Gold Passport, Hertz Gold, PC Platinum, AMEX Centurion
Posts: 242
Couldn't get free shipping on Avon

Tried a few time but no luck.
Do I need to register and log in after clicking the special link and add the free delviery coupon code. Then close the window and click through PC shopping and log in again?
__________________
Cathay Marco Polo Gold, Hilton Gold VIP, Hyatt Gold Passport, Hertz Gold, PP Gold, AMEX Centurion
cardiology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 09, 6:22 am   #182
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: KOA
Programs: DL Silver/MM, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, IHG Plat
Posts: 1,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCA View Post
For points.com, any restriction for "Swap 3 Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles for 1 Priority ClubŪ Rewards points"?
(If no, I will join AS with 500 bonus).

It require to have 25,000 AA miles or AA status to do 2:1 transfer to Priority Club.
I just signed up for AS Mileage Plan and got the 500 miles immediately. Went to points.com and added account. It did not indicate any minimum trade requirement. Traded the 500 miles for 170 PC points to get the promo bonus points. So easy a caveman could do it.
Richard1148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 09, 10:11 am   #183
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: YEG,SBZ
Posts: 106
Hi, I registered too for this offer last week, I want to do the points.com,shopping etc activities but I cannot see nowhere in my account this offer.I did received an email registration but in my offer it did not showed up.I sent an email to Customer Service with no reply.
Does anybody else have same problem?Thank you
mitelsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 09, 10:27 am   #184
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 11,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitelsp View Post
Hi, I registered too for this offer last week, I want to do the points.com,shopping etc activities but I cannot see nowhere in my account this offer.
You will likely NEVER see this in My Offers.
__________________
Airline complaints? File your complaint with the DOT
soitgoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 09, 10:28 am   #185
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: headforpoints.com
Programs: BA, EK, IHG, SPG
Posts: 22,662
It won't show up as a) it is not a hotel night-driven promo and b) only a small % of promos actually show in My Offers anyway.
Raffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 09, 10:29 am   #186
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: headforpoints.com
Programs: BA, EK, IHG, SPG
Posts: 22,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1148 View Post
I just signed up for AS Mileage Plan and got the 500 miles immediately. Went to points.com and added account. It did not indicate any minimum trade requirement. Traded the 500 miles for 170 PC points to get the promo bonus points. So easy a caveman could do it.
A smart caveman would have signed up with a fabricated Canadian address to get the 2,500 mile bonus, which would have got him 600% more PC points!

Remember also you only need to transfer 3 Alaska miles to get 1 PC point, so you can send the rest to another programme if you want.
Raffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 09, 11:19 am   #187
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 18,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiology View Post
Tried a few time but no luck.
Do I need to register and log in after clicking the special link and add the free delviery coupon code. Then close the window and click through PC shopping and log in again?
You need to PM margaritagirl to get the how to, as well as the code, in order to get free shipping.
Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 09, 3:31 pm   #188
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SAT
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffles View Post
A smart caveman would have signed up with a fabricated Canadian address to get the 2,500 mile bonus, which would have got him 600% more PC points!

Remember also you only need to transfer 3 Alaska miles to get 1 PC point, so you can send the rest to another programme if you want.
is there any link to signup with this? can't seem to find any specific link. The generic enrollment page highlights the 500 mile enrollment bonus.

TIA
nightan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 09, 5:12 pm   #189
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 112
Who tracks PC shopping rewards portal for Itunes purchase?

Greetings all,

I have been trying to get credit for my ITunes purchase thru the PC shopping rewards portal but no-one at Itunes knows anything about this tracking of purchases. I have been in contact with 4 people already, they simply can't help me!

Do any of you savvy folks know who takes care of sending our purchase info so that I can get credited in my PC account for my ITunes purchase?

Is it a third party that takes care of sending PC the purchase information? Who can I contact and I need to tell them how to proceed because both PC and I tunes don't seem to know nada!

PC, simply sent me there same automated reply that everyone gets when asking about missing credits for PC Shopping portal. In easy terms its states it either the customers fault for not using the shopping portal correctly (I know I used it correctly logged on, and never logged off until my purchase at Apple Itunes was complete), or they send the ball into Itunes camp, saying that once we click from PC shopping portal to the merchant PC becomes blind.

I have used up alot of time to try to get this resolved but nothing is happening asides linking me to the same 800 my apple phone number (which I called twice and nothing helps they don't know anything about this program). And the emails I have received back and forth either send me back to PC website or give me the same 800 my apple phone number to call.

I really don't want to let this go because its not fair. Customers who made actual purchases for this 10k partner offer should be duely credited. I cannot put it in my mind that there is no way to track our purchases.

Folks are having problems with the PC shopping portal and certain merchants, Apple I tunes, restaurant.com and maybe Avon (still to be determined if those purchases post for those who have tried).

So its not only for me, but for all of us. We need to have something done to better track our purchases and have these matters come to the attention of the parties involved.

Anyone who can offer me suggestions on how to proceed or who to contact since my case is wide open at apple itunes, I figure, I've gone this far...

And I want my 10k pc points! The Itunes purchase was my 4th activity.
I have done:
1. E-rewards transfer to PC points. (posted)
2. Alaska air swap to PC points @ points.com (posted)
3. Purchase of 1k pc points thru PC website. (posted as points.com)
4. Purchase thru pc shopping portal @ ITunes. NOT POSTED

Help me, help us!

Kindest regards to all you lovely folks!
__________________
We must always have old memories, and young hopes...
voyageuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 09, 5:23 pm   #190
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 11,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyageuse View Post
Greetings all,

I have been trying to get credit for my ITunes purchase thru the PC shopping rewards portal but no-one at Itunes knows anything about this tracking of purchases. I have been in contact with 4 people already, they simply can't help me!

Do any of you savvy folks know who takes care of sending our purchase info so that I can get credited in my PC account for my ITunes purchase?
https://pcrshopping.dbgloyalty.com/p...omer%20Service
(Follow the instructions on that page. My iTunes purchase is viewable as Pending Award.)

You will need to be patient with posting, however (six-8 weeks after purchase).

In addition, the promotion with PCR allows for 8-12 weeks after the end date. You should receive your 10K points, therefore, by the end of January.

And I actually hope it takes until 2010 for the points to post (jump start 2010 Plat requal!).
__________________
Airline complaints? File your complaint with the DOT
soitgoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 09, 6:06 pm   #191
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by soitgoes View Post
https://pcrshopping.dbgloyalty.com/p...omer%20Service
(Follow the instructions on that page. My iTunes purchase is viewable as Pending Award.)

You will need to be patient with posting, however (six-8 weeks after purchase).

In addition, the promotion with PCR allows for 8-12 weeks after the end date. You should receive your 10K points, therefore, by the end of January.

And I actually hope it takes until 2010 for the points to post (jump start 2010 Plat requal!).
Hello soitgoes,

I know about that link I look often in case it eventually pops up.. and it doesn't show up at all, so far, no pending transactions for the itune purchase...

What I was asking is if someone new who takes care of the credits from merchants to priority club rewards. As an ex: when buying PC points at PC website, its points.com who actually does the transaction. If there is a third party that does the transactions for priority club shopping portal merchants, that is what I am curious to know.

And also who do we contact when its a no show even after the promo for example... Do we just end up being sore losers because our purchase went lost into cyberspace? I like to know who to deal with when things so sour to make them sweet again. Thus my quest here.

Thanks for your input, much appreciated as I could have not seen it posted before on this lengthy thread. But I have been keeping on the ball with this thread since we've all pretty much got 10k involved! ha!

Cheers!
__________________
We must always have old memories, and young hopes...
voyageuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 09, 6:11 pm   #192
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 11,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyageuse View Post
I know about that link I look often in case it eventually pops up.. and it doesn't show up at all, so far, no pending transactions for the itune purchase...
My iTunes purchase showed up there after about six days.
That link also lets you contact PCR Shopping customer service. They are the ones to contact, not PCR and not iTunes.
Quote:
Priority Club Rewards Shopping program
P.O. Box 4514
Petaluma, CA 94952
Email: support@pcrshopping.dbgloyalty.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyageuse View Post
What I was asking is if someone new who takes care of the credits from merchants to priority club rewards. As an ex: when buying PC points at PC website, its points.com who actually does the transaction. If there is a third party that does the transactions for priority club shopping portal merchants, that is what I am curious to know.
Yes, there is a third party. It is on that link! (DBG Loyalty dbg.com)

To be honest, the easiest way to clear up a missing Shopping credit is to make another cheap purchase (restaurant.com, iTunes, avon, for example). Indeed, I made both an iTunes and restaurant.com purchase as an automatic 'insurance policy' against posting errors.
__________________
Airline complaints? File your complaint with the DOT
soitgoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 09, 6:34 pm   #193
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by soitgoes View Post
My iTunes purchase showed up there after about six days.
That link also lets you contact PCR Shopping customer service. They are the ones to contact, not PCR and not iTunes.




Yes, there is a third party. It is on that link! (DBG Loyalty dbg.com)

To be honest, the easiest way to clear up a missing Shopping credit is to make another cheap purchase (restaurant.com, iTunes, avon, for example). Indeed, I made both an iTunes and restaurant.com purchase as an automatic 'insurance policy' against posting errors.
Thank you for re-replying to my message soitgoes. The link you provided is the 1st place I started, I sent the online email form to PC shopping and they returned the infamous automated reply that I mention in my original post above. It is then that I went to Itunes and sent in an email trying with them since priority club shopping cannot track purchases it relates it to the merchant to send it in to Priority club.

I have had no luck whatsoever using these methods of searching for my missing transaction. Itunes sees it, and so do I, since I have the Itunes receipt they sent me after my purchase. But PC doesn't see it..

You mention doing a save my A** (so to speak) 2nd purchase, that's a good idea, but as long as the 2nd one posts! If it doesn't it will be the same problem. I will go with resto.com I guess since its probably the cheapest and safest? I'll wait when the 70% or 80% comes out next month, since we have till Oct. anyways.

I thank you for your kind help your suggestions are good ones.

Cheers
__________________
We must always have old memories, and young hopes...
voyageuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 09, 6:42 pm   #194
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 11,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyageuse View Post
Thank you for re-replying to my message soitgoes. The link you provided is the 1st place I started, I sent the online email form to PC shopping and they returned the infamous automated reply that I mention in my original post above.
Ok, well that's the third party you were looking for (for better or for worse).

I notice you are in Canada. That may be causing an iTunes store problem because iTunes Canada is separate, I believe, from iTunes USA.
__________________
Airline complaints? File your complaint with the DOT
soitgoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 09, 6:51 pm   #195
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by soitgoes View Post
Ok, well that's the third party you were looking for (for better or for worse).

I notice you are in Canada. That may be causing an iTunes store problem because iTunes Canada is separate, I believe, from iTunes USA.
Thanks again soitgoes, I purposely went thru Itunes usa in case it helps me out, since I had read in this thread or another related one (my mind is boggling) that Itunes canada may cause a problem in posting of activity to pc rewards. Maybe it was you who posted it even. I can't recall but thank you for taking the time to help me out on this saga.

Best regards,
__________________
We must always have old memories, and young hopes...
voyageuse is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 4:25 pm.