Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

IC Montelucia Resort & Spa Scottsdale Master Thread (No longer an IC)

IC Montelucia Resort & Spa Scottsdale Master Thread (No longer an IC)

Old Feb 3, 2014, 4:51 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GfL, Lufthansa SEN, Hilton Diamond, misc other stuff
I've made a reservation (with a pretty good rate) before the switch to Omni and it broke lost of IHG services for me (e.g. using the m.ihg.com site).
Does anybody know whether Omni honors all bookings? I did not receive a single mail by IHG nor Omni on this.
Old Feb 3, 2014, 9:36 am

Programs: Amtrak Select Executive, Hertz PC, National EE, IC Diamond Ambassador, ALL Gold, Hyatt Disc
I'd suggest calling the property and asking. It depends on how their booking system change-over went and the policies of Omni in regards to honoring reservations. I hope they would as that would seem like the right thing to do, however given the lack of communication on their part it seems like a toss up.
Old Feb 3, 2014, 11:51 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat
I missed out on booking this one before it changed hands. Am kicking myself....
Old Apr 16, 2014, 8:44 am

So i am sad that the Montelucia is no longer a IHG property. I found this out by noticing I couldnt book it for a retreat I was trying to do I have stayed at this hotel for many bachelor parties and just for relaxation. The pool is always happening, the rooms are awesome and the service is great. The staff there has always gone above and beyond for us.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.