Wiki Posts
Search

Internet Prepaid Rate-Point Question

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2007, 8:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GOLD
Internet Prepaid Rate-Point Question

OK, my company got me a prepaid rate for an upcoming sales meeting. When I check in and put my priority club number on the reservation, will I get points on the stay. And will it count as an eligble stay?
Old Aug 27, 2007, 2:02 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Originally Posted by ToledoRocket
OK, my company got me a prepaid rate for an upcoming sales meeting. When I check in and put my priority club number on the reservation, will I get points on the stay. And will it count as an eligble stay?
Hi
It all depends on what the pre-paid rate was. Was it an advance purchase or a special deal your work did with the hotel?

I would phone up the hotel and ask them for the booking referance number and get them to add your pc number to it and ask them what rate the room was booked at.

But if its a qualyfing rate then you will get the points.

regards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.