Wiki Posts
Search

List of IHG Rate Codes

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2009, 6:02 am

Programs: ICH Platinum Royal Ambassador Member, SPG Gold, Honnors Silver, Delta
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by aquaguy
And isn't some sort of prove at check in required? Do they ever ask for it? I was tempted but am not too sure?

Cheers
aquaguy
So since I posted these corprate rates I've found that I use # 900300707 Caubo gold rate the most. It almost always gives me the advance purchase rate, without the advance purchase or the penalties for cancellation.

And to answer the question above after about 10 stays 44 nights, I've never been asked to show any type of proof or ID. I've stayed at HI's, HIE, IC, and Indigo, all in USA. When you checkin the name Caubo, and your PC # will show on your receipt, but that's it.
Old Jan 9, 2009, 6:25 pm

God help us all when you guys figure out what the complimentary rate code is!
Old Jan 11, 2009, 10:30 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by tholtan
All points are given (and often double points are awarded) on FedRooms rates. I know because I run the program. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Tracy
Hi,

While not specific to Priority Club , is there a way to get fedrooms.com to only show hotels that are available on the dates specified. After entering all the info I regularly get a list of hotels, pick the one I want and get:
FedRooms(R) rate not available. View FedRooms® Rates at other properties in search results, or view non-FedRooms® rates at this property*.
*Non-FedRooms rates do not carry the FedRooms® Rate guarantees.
I would like the option to only show hotels for which the fedrooms rate is available on the requested date(s).

Thanks
Old Jan 14, 2009, 8:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, AB, AC, ..., ZZ
Originally Posted by olympian
Three rate codes to add, all advertised in the UK but not sure if any will work elsewhere:

IDEX2 - "Exclusive 3 for 2" = 3 nights for price of 2. Advertised as valid until 26/12/08 but still working into January (at least).

ISHC1 - "Promotional Leisure offer" = Bed & Breakfast from Ł25 per person. Advertised as valid until 1/2/09.

ISDX1 - "Promotional Dinner Offer for a two night stay" = 2 nights B&B including dinner on one night from Ł60 per person per package. Advertised as valid until 1/2/09.
Got links, by any chance? Thanks!
Old Jan 14, 2009, 11:32 pm

Programs: IHG Rewards Club Spire Elite, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by boazs
Got links, by any chance? Thanks!
Of course, should have provided in my original post...

IDEX2 - http://www.ihg.com/exclusive342 or http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...r2-_-exclusive

ISHC1 and ISDX1 - http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...Spotlight.html
Old Jan 21, 2009, 2:14 pm

We should have this stickied.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 6:19 pm

Corporate Account#s

Don't know if these have all been listed on here or not, but I thought I would share..

Rutgers University 100189760

NWCTA 900033305

Bayer 000251321

EDS 136905

Ace Hardware Corp. 100862437

General Electric 102806
Old Jan 23, 2009, 6:47 pm

More

And, uh here's some more for Fed Ex

Federal Express Corporate/Express/Services 109207
Federal Express Supply Chain Services 100172336
Federal Express Ground 100190819
Federal Express Freight Viking 100857591
Federal Express Freight American Freightways 954105683
Federal Express Custom Critical 954288433
Federal Express Trade Networks 970001266
Old Jan 28, 2009, 2:25 pm

New rate code!

Today I tried the rate code IKEX3 just for fun, because IKEX2 doesn't work anymore ... and IKEX3 shows the rate EXCLUSIVE PREPAID A. Really good prices, but I don't know if everybody can use this rate - perhaps it's a special rate for companies? I didn't find anything about this rate in the internet.
Old Jan 29, 2009, 5:16 am

Programs: ICHG Platinum RoyalAmb, HiltonHonors Gold, AClub Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Spg Plat
Originally Posted by sunsecret
Today I tried the rate code IKEX3 just for fun, because IKEX2 doesn't work anymore ... and IKEX3 shows the rate EXCLUSIVE PREPAID A. Really good prices, but I don't know if everybody can use this rate - perhaps it's a special rate for companies? I didn't find anything about this rate in the internet.
Yes, I see it is available for some HI and HIX in Europe with a big discounts.
It says only that it's prepaied, and no breakfast...
I don't know if you can use freely or not....
Old Feb 7, 2009, 3:36 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Exclamation Rate code IKEX3 has now been "officially" advertised

Rate code IKEX3 has now been "officially" advertised (and is "safe" to book).
Got an email from priority club today with the following:

Exclusive Offer! Up to 35% off plus 1,000 Bonus Points

Exclusive early Spring and Half Term offer for you:
Great savings and 1,000 bonus points.

A relaxing weekend of pampering and great food, the excitement of city nightlife and a shopping spree or perhaps a family fun packed break at the seaside?

Whatever your idea of the perfect weekend, you can book it now with at least 25% off and up to 35% off Friday and Sunday nights at selected Crowne Plaza®, Holiday Inn® and Express by Holiday Inn® hotels around the UK this Spring and half term.

And that's not all. As a Priority Club® Rewards member you also get 1,000 bonus points when you register and stay before the 26th April 2009.

You'll find a huge choice of hotels to suit your weekend wants and if you're already away on business on Friday or want to arrive fresh for a Monday meeting, why not take the opportunity to extend your stay for less?

Just complete these two simple steps and look forward to an early Spring getaway and loads of extra points!

Terms and Conditions
35% offer applicable for reservations and stays made from 5th February – 26th April 2009. Stays are available over Fri, Sat and Sun nights (some hotels may offer limited midweek availability – please check when booking). Members must register to participate. Discount represents a saving against our Best Flexible rate per room, per night for two adults sharing a standard double/twin room (inclusive of VAT). Room only, breakfast not included. Up to 2 children under the age of 18 stay free when sharing a room with up to 2 adults. Offer valid on new bookings only, full payment must be made at time of booking; no cancellations or amendments permitted; no refunds given. All bookings are subject to availability of rooms allocated to this offer at participating Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn and Express by Holiday Inn hotels in the UK. A maximum of 2 rooms can be booked under any one reservation. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or special promotions. The promotional rates are commissionable. Dublin Airport subject to a 15% service charge. Priority Club Rewards members who have chosen miles as their earning preference will be awarded points.

email provides link to IKEX3 booking page:
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...rateCode=IKEX3

and link to register for the 1000 bonus points:
https://secure.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d...promoCode=5529

This rate code gives discounts ALL over Europe (not just the UK) and is not just limited to weekends^^^
Old Feb 9, 2009, 4:07 am

Programs: BA Gold PC Plat Hilton Gold
Both links do not work for me. Any other ways to access the rate offer and register for the 1000 points?
Old Feb 9, 2009, 4:35 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH Dia
Originally Posted by Dave S&V
Both links do not work for me. Any other ways to access the rate offer and register for the 1000 points?
For IKEX3 try

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...rateCode=IKEX3
Old Feb 9, 2009, 7:11 am

Programs: BA Gold PC Plat Hilton Gold
Thanks Demiurg ^
Old Feb 9, 2009, 8:17 am
Formerly known as fsa_ea

Programs: UA GS/1MM,AS 75k,NK GLD,AA 2MM,DL 2MM,LH FT,AY PLT,IC RA,FMT LT PLT,HYT GLB,HLT DIA,MRT GLD,HRTZ PC
Originally Posted by TadUnderit
Don't know if these have all been listed on here or not, but I thought I would share..

Rutgers University 100189760

NWCTA 900033305

Bayer 000251321

EDS 136905

Ace Hardware Corp. 100862437

General Electric 102806
Do these work with BOGOs?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.