List of IHG Rate Codes

Old Feb 5, 2008, 5:54 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH LTD
Originally Posted by shaul64
Hi All,

Does anyone know the SIEMENS coproate ID for making a booking in the IHG web site under the SIEMENS corporate rate ?

Thanks,
Sha.
Even if someone here had the ID, I doubt anyone would post it on a public forum.
Old Feb 5, 2008, 8:05 am

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Hi All,

Does anyone know the SIEMENS coproate ID for making a booking in the IHG web site under the SIEMENS corporate rate ?

Thanks,
Sha.
I suggest you contact your Siemens corporate travel manager
Old Feb 5, 2008, 4:50 pm

Programs: QF QP NB, PC Plat. Amb, SPG Gold
Here's a hint for how the ICHG website works. For big companies, you can book by going to http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/companyname (replace companyname with the name of the company you're working for - of course you are working for them, right? ). You'll find there's a wide range of companies available, but expect to be asked for ID on check-in (again, no problem if you're working for them I'm sure ).
Old Feb 5, 2008, 5:42 pm

Programs: A few....
Hi All,

Thanks,
Sha.
Here you go: 323009803
Enjoy!
Old Feb 5, 2008, 6:01 pm

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Sharpie1
Here you go: 323009803
Enjoy!
Thats their Hilton corporate code.
Old Feb 6, 2008, 10:01 pm

Programs: A few....
Originally Posted by Savage25
Thats their Hilton corporate code.
Sorry, you're right. Bad things happen when you copy numbers from one sheet to another...I need to watch that as I complete my taxes
Old Feb 10, 2008, 8:45 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
IKPR1 - Deluxe deal (CP Jakarta/HI Kuching)
IKPR3 - Free Internet (works at the Manila hotels)
Old Feb 11, 2008, 1:21 am

Programs: IHG Platinum Member, Marriott
Originally Posted by boazs
Thanks. I've added more information in the original post.

The T & C for gov't rates does not exclude leisure trips - at least I could not find it.
Also, I was able to book IVIDS-rated rooms for longer than 5/7 days. I wonder if this limitation enforced.
Thanks again!
T&C for Gov. rates have changes at the end of 2007. Guest must shown an ID and a letter showing that they are on business trip. Leisure trips are not longer allowed.

IVIDS - you can book weeks by the system as long as available but there is limite to the number of nights one person is allowed, which is the 5/7 days.
Current IHG website does not stop at 5/7 yet but will be somewhere this year when a new software is installed. When calling the hotline, you are also told the 5/7 T&C.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 10:54 am

Programs: ICHG Platinum RoyalAmb, HiltonHonors Gold, AClub Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Spg Plat
The only information I found is here . See text below "Make an Industry Discount Reservation". Also, the rate description is usually something like "RATE IS AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL AGENTS ONLY WHO CAN PRESENT A VALID IATA ID OR TRAVEL AGENT ID CARD AT CHECK IN".
Booking by telephone with the Italian ICHG reservation call-center, they apply the IVIDS rate also to airline employees, and they say is only within Europe.
Old Feb 13, 2008, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, AB, AC, ..., ZZ
Originally Posted by perthite
IKPR1 - Deluxe deal (CP Jakarta/HI Kuching)
IKPR3 - Free Internet (works at the Manila hotels)
Thanks! I've added these, including a description, to the list (Under PCR Rates). Also added are IKPR2 and IKPR4.
Old Feb 13, 2008, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by arnoIC
T&C for Gov. rates have changes at the end of 2007. Guest must shown an ID and a letter showing that they are on business trip. Leisure trips are not longer allowed.

IVIDS - you can book weeks by the system as long as available but there is limite to the number of nights one person is allowed, which is the 5/7 days.
Current IHG website does not stop at 5/7 yet but will be somewhere this year when a new software is installed. When calling the hotline, you are also told the 5/7 T&C.
Thanks, arnoIC, that's very useful. I've added a link to your post to the description of the rate.
Old Jun 10, 2008, 2:01 am
Original Poster

List updated: Two new package codes added (ISHD1, ISHD2).
Old Jun 10, 2008, 5:35 am

Programs: IC/AMB - Diamond Elite, AC E50K, AA, AM-Onyx, HH-Diamond, BW, Choice - Gold
Thanks. I've added more information in the original post.

The T & C for gov't rates does not exclude leisure trips - at least I could not find it.
Also, I was able to book IVIDS-rated rooms for longer than 5/7 days. I wonder if this limitation enforced.
Thanks again!
boazs,

The government rate has always been available for "official government travel" only. The fact that employees and/or contractors use it for leisure travel and get the rates from some hotels does not invalidate the fact that this is not part of the government's contract with IHG. Some individuals feel that there is an entitlement to these rates even for leisure travel.

The attached link from the IHG home page clearly states that the rate is for official government travel.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...en/lp/gov.html

mxm135
Old Jun 11, 2008, 10:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MXM135
boazs,

The government rate has always been available for "official government travel" only. The fact that employees and/or contractors use it for leisure travel and get the rates from some hotels does not invalidate the fact that this is not part of the government's contract with IHG. Some individuals feel that there is an entitlement to these rates even for leisure travel.

The attached link from the IHG home page clearly states that the rate is for official government travel.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...en/lp/gov.html

mxm135
Thanks, MXM135, that's useful. I've added a link to your comment from the original post.
Old Jun 18, 2008, 6:52 am
Original Poster

New rate added: ISHCX Leisure Saver (2 weekend nights required, HI and CP in the UK).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.