Wiki Posts
Search

List of IHG Rate Codes

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2014, 4:13 am

Programs: IC Spire Ambassador, A3*G, MSC Diamond
Exclamation

Originally Posted by George8052
I have always received points for my stays on this rate, in the T&C's it doesn't state you will not get points.

Also found this link

http://www.greenroom.co.uk/icaew/?cm...e-_-35-_-icaew

Takes you to the 2 for 1 link, but as yet haven't found any hotel offering it. Not tried searching with the other 2 rates though.
The T&C state that those offers are only applicable for stays taken up until the 31st December 2013...
Old Feb 10, 2014, 4:25 am

Programs: AA EXP
Does "Advance purchase rate" and 10,20,30,35% off "Partner's rate" nights generally count towards the Big Win?
Old Feb 21, 2014, 8:47 am

hi there need urgent help please book a 2 for 1 rate but hotel states i need voucher!? I cant remember what link I used and how to print off my voucher. please help.
Old Feb 21, 2014, 9:10 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Crowne Plaza for BMW Group Car Owners upto Dec2014

Last week I noted the www.greenroom.co.uk/bmw241 + www.greenroom.co.uk/bmw35 got closed off. Both now reroute to a CP offer,
http://www.crowneplazabmwmotorsport.com/offers.php
for qualified BMW group owners, who in effect prove worthiness by presenting BMW Cars KeyFob at Checkin. Just need to be an owner, not have tp bring the BMW/Rolls/Mini car with you!

If a Platinum already then only really gives you guaranteed Lounge access though, but then Lounge not always given.

Restrictions
(ii) the booking must include a Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday night;
(iii) the booking has been made directly through the Promotion webpage at: www.crowneplaza.com/driveroffers
(which RE- routes to " http://www.crowneplazabmwmotorsport.com/offers.php " )
(iv) the booking is made at least 7 days before the first night of the stay; and
(v) the booking conforms to the advance purchase requirements.

Bennies
As a valued BMW driver you can enjoy:
o A complimentary room upgrade
o Access to the club lounge
o Free Wi-fi

T+C's
1. The "BMW Driver Campaign" ("Promotion") is available for BMW drivers who are Qualifying Drivers and make a Qualifying Booking.

2. "Qualifying Booking" means a standard room booking at full value at a Participating Hotel where all of the following criteria apply:
(i) the booking has been made after 1 November 2012 and before 31 December 2014 for stays in that period;
(ii) the booking must include a Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday night;
(iii) the booking has been made directly through the Promotion webpage at: www.crowneplaza.com/driveroffers
(iv) the booking is made at least 7 days before the first night of the stay; and
(v) the booking conforms to the advance purchase requirements.

3. "Qualifying Drivers" means the owner and driver of a BMW Group car/bike (including BMW, Rolls-Royce, Mini, BMW Motorrad).

4. "Participating Hotels" means all Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts in IHG Europe, America and Canada, which are participating in the Promotion, with the exception of: Crowne Plaza Geneva; Crowne Plaza Moscow Trade Centre, Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Downtown Union Station, Crowne Plaza Charleston SC and Crowne Plaza St. Louis-Clayton.

5. "IHG Europe" means the following countries: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and United Kingdom.

6. Qualifying Drivers who make Qualifying Bookings at a Participating Hotel will receive the following added value benefits at that Participating Hotel: (1) room upgrade (subject to availability at the time of check-in); (2) access to the Participating Hotel's Club lounge (if the Participating Hotel has one); and (3) free wi-fi access for stays of 24 hours or less or for a chosen consecutive 24 hour period of any stay longer than 24 hours ("Benefits").

7. In order to redeem the Benefits, a Qualifying Driver must, at the point of arrival and check-in at the Participating Hotel, present their BMW car key to honour the booking. The Participating Hotel reserves the right to use any reasonable methods to confirm that the Qualifying Driver is a genuine BMW driver. The Participating Hotel reserves the right to refuse the Benefits to any driver who they do not reasonably believe to be a Qualifying Driver.

8. Each Participating Hotel’s standard booking terms and restrictions apply.
9. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
10. All components of the Promotion are subject to availability at the Participating Hotels.
11. IHG may vary these Promotion terms and conditions, the duration of the promotion and the list of Participating Hotels at any time. Such variations will not affect any confirmed bookings.
12. The Promotion is promoted by InterContinental Hotels Group Services Company, Broadwater Park, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9 5HR, England ("IHG").

Last edited by scubaccr; Feb 21, 2014 at 9:18 am
Old Feb 21, 2014, 9:14 am

Now almost end of feb2014, and yet to find any 241 hotels creeping back, unlike last year in Feb2013.

Have any of you other regular 2012/2013 UK 241 rate users found any yet in 2014?
Old Feb 21, 2014, 1:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by scubaccr
Now almost end of feb2014, and yet to find any 241 hotels creeping back, unlike last year in Feb2013.

Have any of you other regular 2012/2013 UK 241 rate users found any yet in 2014?
None It's a shame - i'm having to book off brand on weekends away. Not complining too much, as it can throw up some pleasant surprises.
Old Feb 21, 2014, 3:10 pm

Programs: IHG Rewards Club Spire Elite, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by scubaccr

The closest I've found so far is http://www.ihg.com/hotels/gb/en/glob...itish_swimming that has a link to a "SPRING RATE 50 OFF" landing page for which I've already found some weekend availability.

Incidentally, has anyone successfully used the British Swimming 10% off midweek rate and just presented the IHG voucher at check-in (rather than being asked for membership ID of some sort)?
Old Feb 21, 2014, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by olympian
The closest I've found so far is http://www.ihg.com/hotels/gb/en/glob...itish_swimming that has a link to a "SPRING RATE 50 OFF" landing page for which I've already found some weekend availability.

Incidentally, has anyone successfully used the British Swimming 10% off midweek rate and just presented the IHG voucher at check-in (rather than being asked for membership ID of some sort)?
Good spot, 50% off a 2 night flex booking is same as 241 does, plus allows 3night weekend bookings also at 50% off, and similar to 241 pay up front, non-cancelable
Neither does t+c say no points accruable, so maybe a chance rate will be

Period allowed to book and later use is restricted though on plus side includes some IC brand optin's, eg IC London Westminster, IC Paris Le Grand (but no IC Park Lane)

Offer is mainly available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at all our participating hotels in Europe (some hotels might offer midweek availability). Offer available for reservations made between 20th February and 16th March 2014 for stays in the period 28th March to 8th June 2014.
Old Mar 6, 2014, 12:42 pm
2x4

Programs: M&M | DM | AVIOS
Wich companies got the best rates in the US?
Old Mar 13, 2014, 11:56 am

Hello everyone

does anyone know if something happened to the Corporate Codes? The one that i've been using for a while not doesn't seem to be returning any rooms if i try to book something in April and beyond. Did something get reset or something
Old Mar 31, 2014, 9:33 pm

Programs: Priority Club Spare ,BA Silver,Iberia Plus,El Al Silver
Originally Posted by olympian

This rate was extended until 20 April.Good news.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by markr1
This rate was extended until 20 April.Good news.
I liked the rate, but have not used as you need to book 21days ahead based on offers t+c's.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 10:25 am

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
There's always the IDP30 which can be used until 31st April 2014.

‘Partner Rate 30 off' for a minimum of 30% off Best Flex weekend discounts at all our brands except InterContinental hotels or "Partner Rate 20 off" for weekend stays at InterContinental hotels where the discount is a minimum of 20% off Best Flex.

This offer is only available online. Booking must be made 21 days in advance. This offer is mainly available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday although some hotels might have midweek availability. Member ID or IHG voucher will be requested at check-in as proof of eligibility for this rate.
The offer is only available to Nationwide Visa debit and credit card customers and the cardholder is only eligible to redeem the offer if paid for using a Nationwide Visa debit or credit card.

http://www.myvisaoffers.com/GB/Prog/...ent?sc_lang=en
Old May 22, 2014, 10:40 am

Corp codes stopped working?
Old May 22, 2014, 11:02 am

Programs: BA GGL, Marriott, IHG, Sirius, Dusit, Thai, Virgin, Hyatt, BAA, AS, AA(both)
Originally Posted by Shimon
Corp codes stopped working?
Nope, just not appearing on the first screen ... argh !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.