List of IHG Rate Codes

Old Dec 27, 2013, 3:21 am

Programs: IHG Rewards Club Spire Elite, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by winkny
i think so,
it is not available for now.
I hope they return it.
I'm not sure what's happening with these rates, and also the midweek 10% off "UK Sport and Association Gold" discount, however if you look at http://www.greenroom.co.uk/leedsunited it's been changed in the last few days and now lists a 30% off rate (book 21 days in advance) as well as retaining the 10% off rate. The rate code for the former appears to be IDP30 "PARTNER RATE 30 OFF".

I haven't found any availability yet for either rate in 2014 but I expect this will be loaded by the end of the month. The terms and conditions have also been revised to include "Member ID or IHG voucher will be required at check-in as a proof of eligibility of this rate" so there may be a forthcoming clamp-down on widespread use of these types of rates.
Old Jan 2, 2014, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by olympian
I'm not sure what's happening with these rates, and also the midweek 10% off "UK Sport and Association Gold" discount, however if you look at http://www.greenroom.co.uk/leedsunited it's been changed in the last few days and now lists a 30% off rate (book 21 days in advance) as well as retaining the 10% off rate. The rate code for the former appears to be IDP30 "PARTNER RATE 30 OFF".

I haven't found any availability yet for either rate in 2014 but I expect this will be loaded by the end of the month. The terms and conditions have also been revised to include "Member ID or IHG voucher will be required at check-in as a proof of eligibility of this rate" so there may be a forthcoming clamp-down on widespread use of these types of rates.

IDP30 works at CP Madrid, but that is the only one with availability that I've managed to find.

Partner Rate 30% off Best Flex - Terms and Conditions

IHG Rewards Club points apply.

http://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/rese...eference=IDP30
Old Jan 6, 2014, 5:20 pm

Programs: A3*G, OW Sapphire, IHG Diamond Amb
IHG has a new promotion going on. They call it the Winter Offer and can give up to 40% discount.

This promotion seems to book into rate code IKAPB, which we knew as "14-Day AP with Breakfast".

More info: http://loyaltylobby.com/2014/01/06/i...-up-to-40-off/
Old Jan 6, 2014, 10:32 pm

Hi - does anyone have the codes for 2014, really wanting to book a trip to the hunter valley asap
Old Jan 6, 2014, 11:16 pm

Programs: ihg plat, hh gold, hertz 5*
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
IDP30 works at CP Madrid, but that is the only one with availability that I've managed to find.

Partner Rate 30% off Best Flex - Terms and Conditions

IHG Rewards Club points apply.

http://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/rese...eference=IDP30
Some others: Mayfair, Bloomsbury, Southwark, Watford, Heathrow, Camden, HI Kensington, Limehouse, Earl's Court, Birmingham M6J7, CP NEC, Tamworth, Brighouse, Wakefield M1, Warrington, Runcorn, CP Manchester Airport, HI Dresden, HIR Nice, Munich - Unterhaching, Messe, Paris - Gare De Lyon , Versailles, Marne La Vallee, CDG
Old Jan 15, 2014, 10:41 pm

I am wondering anybody can help me with microsoft rate code of IHG. Many thanks
Old Jan 16, 2014, 12:48 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
Hi Zanelz,

I am doubtful that you will have the Microsoft rate offered to you here on this board. I believe the current consensus is that these should not be shared publicly. You might get lucky and get a PM.

I know the codes for several corporates I have worked with. But unfortunately I have never done any contracting with Microsoft...

and Welcome to Flyertalk!
Old Jan 16, 2014, 4:49 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by zanelz
I am wondering anybody can help me with microsoft rate code of IHG. Many thanks
If you are entitled to use that code, due to your employment or current piece of work ...

eg directly employed by, or loaned out eg contracting to microsoft then simply ask either your manager or the company travel agent for the code.

I am sure mods previously have requested FTers not to post company codes in FT threads

Neither will it help that it is your first ever post in FT asking for this type of info/help.
Old Jan 16, 2014, 6:05 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by scubaccr
If you are entitled to use that code, due to your employment or current piece of work ...

eg directly employed by, or loaned out eg contracting to microsoft then simply ask either your manager or the company travel agent for the code.

I am sure mods previously have requested FTers not to post company codes in FT threads

Neither will it help that it is your first ever post in FT asking for this type of info/help.
I have not seen anywhere that mods have asked not to post company codes in FT threads

You may be right but please show me a link with that request. Marriott is the only one that I know for sure where its a no no.

As for your comment, where I work, i have trouble finding the actual code. You have to book thru AX travel so it automatically gets booked at the company rate. However for some promos, you need to book via mobile or on the company website and you need the code but no one seems to know it. I couldn't even tell you who the company travel person is to go to at my place of employment

for example, my big win requires mobile bookings. So I have to use my IPAD. I'm eligible for my company rate of course yet I can't find the IHG code anywhere. I book using AX get my itin that I have to submit with my Exp Rpt, then cancel, then rebook using the company rate on my ipad. Problem is finding that company rate so I actually will book another one at the same price. Its all I can do

so while i know what you are saying to the guy, you are not giving an answer that is all that useful
Old Jan 16, 2014, 9:56 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
I have not seen anywhere that mods have asked not to post company codes in FT threads

You may be right but please show me a link with that request. Marriott is the only one that I know for sure where its a no no.

As for your comment, where I work, i have trouble finding the actual code. You have to book thru AX travel so it automatically gets booked at the company rate. However for some promos, you need to book via mobile or on the company website and you need the code but no one seems to know it. I couldn't even tell you who the company travel person is to go to at my place of employment

for example, my big win requires mobile bookings. So I have to use my IPAD. I'm eligible for my company rate of course yet I can't find the IHG code anywhere. I book using AX get my itin that I have to submit with my Exp Rpt, then cancel, then rebook using the company rate on my ipad. Problem is finding that company rate so I actually will book another one at the same price. Its all I can do

so while i know what you are saying to the guy, you are not giving an answer that is all that useful
Agreed, my post only semi-helpful if guy actually worked for Microsoft and is entitled to use code, otherwise not helpful. The numerical codes for companies are very much a secret, I have never seen microsoft's, and even if privy to it. I have a few company rate codes I am entitled as working directly or via ongoing IT contract to them, to date I never tuse codes I have no entitlement to.

You can always add/use the IPxxx value relating to company rate codes in the URL (similar to using IDEX1) then you get initial search screen where you have to select eg MICROSOFT (similar to choosing IDEX1 241 ) from pulldown list, before doing your search.

A certain FTer has data mined every IPxxx code and listed on an FT thread with the full company name and description text.

So you can try IPMIS to get MICROSOFT pulldown in a search if you want anytime you like (even any other company too with right IPxxx value, most of which have xxx related to company name)

I read loads of stuff in threads in the past, so it could well be the only official word is that Marriott object to having company codes published in our threads.

Last edited by scubaccr; Jan 16, 2014 at 10:07 am
Old Jan 16, 2014, 10:10 am

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PL, SPG G, MR G, HH G, CC G, AMEX PL
If anyone knows a code for Morgan Stanley I'd appreciate a PM.
Old Jan 16, 2014, 1:56 pm

Programs: IHG
Originally Posted by big_mac
Some others: Mayfair, Bloomsbury, Southwark, Watford, Heathrow, Camden, HI Kensington, Limehouse, Earl's Court, Birmingham M6J7, CP NEC, Tamworth, Brighouse, Wakefield M1, Warrington, Runcorn, CP Manchester Airport, HI Dresden, HIR Nice, Munich - Unterhaching, Messe, Paris - Gare De Lyon , Versailles, Marne La Vallee, CDG
the rate code disappears once i click through after making selections.....
Old Jan 16, 2014, 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by cbellero
Hi Zanelz,

I am doubtful that you will have the Microsoft rate offered to you here on this board. I believe the current consensus is that these should not be shared publicly. You might get lucky and get a PM.

I know the codes for several corporates I have worked with. But unfortunately I have never done any contracting with Microsoft...

and Welcome to Flyertalk!
Thanks for the reply. Actually, My friend is in MS, but he dont know how to book for me....
anyway, many thanks.
Old Jan 21, 2014, 1:53 pm

Programs: BA Gold
I am looking to book 10 days in Phuket. Anyone has a rate code for Holiday Inn, Phuket Thailand? Please pm me. Will return the favor.
Old Jan 23, 2014, 1:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
I just called our OTA (AX) for work
she was not able to give me the code for IHG, not b/c she wasn't allowed too but because she couldn't see one. She just said that when she calls up the property, it automatically brings up our negotiated rate

however when I asked her for our Club Carlson company code, she was able to do that.. go figure

next stop, to ask the hotel (HI) and see if they can give it to me

Ok, what a royal PITA to get the corporate code from the company I work for

First no one I talked to at our company had any clue what I was talking about (they all said, AX has it) - So our travel people told me to call AX

Second, no one at AX had a clue what I was talking about they all said, it was system generated - AX says try the hotel you are staying at.

Third, I went to the hotel that I wanted to stay at and showed them my corporate ID, told them I have a reservation coming up (told them the date and they looked it up) and all she could give me wa the IPxxx code and I knew that was not what I wanted. She looked for another five minutes with no luck. She told me to call IHG.

Fourth I call IHG and get this deaf tone like I'm asking when the next spaceship for Venus takes off. After telling her the name of the company, She wants to just book it for me, I said no, its the IHG promo that is forcing me to take all this time, use all these resources, and I ask her to get rid of this promo requirement and replace it with something not so ridiculous and she says she cant'.

I walk her thru the online booking on my computer and then the light goes on. After ten minutes she provides me with it, I test it out on my computer and voila, it worked.

I go to my phone, to book it and it doesn't call up my corporate rate, ughhh.. so I pull out the iPad and it worked.

What a PITA

however for those of you wondering, call IHG and you can get it.

You just have to be persistent

OTOH, for those of you who sit hear and preach, well if you are eligible, just call your travel office and get it that way, well that is useless advice

You need to change your corporate code police speech to something better

Last edited by TrojanHorse; Jan 30, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.