List of IHG Rate Codes

Old May 12, 2010, 1:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Ente
In order to give some WSOP Newsbreaks to German Pokerplayers, I am travelling to Vegas this Year, first time with an official Press ID card. Is there any possibility to use some "Press only" Codes to get the rooms during the travel a little bit cheaper than the advanced rate?
If you will be doing a story on the hotel, then you can apply here: http://www.ihgplc.com/index.asp?pageid=556
Old May 13, 2010, 3:21 am

Programs: AF Gold | LH SEN | Hertz #1 Gold | PCR Plat | IC RA
Originally Posted by wonderbret
Yes, but you need to book through Amex travel services to get the rate. It usually books into the best available "Gold" rate.
I have had an Amex gold card for 4 years and never heard of Amex travel services. I always get my discounts by entering a Amex rate (for example at Hertz).... How can I get in touch with Amex travel services? And by the way, is the best available "Gold" rate lower than advanced purchase?
Old May 25, 2010, 12:34 am

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
Note:
For IDEX1 Exclusive 2-For-1 (HI/HIX in Europe), please also add CP.
It works in CPH, DK for CP.
Current link: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...rateCode=IDEX1
and for bookings,
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...rateCode=IDEX1
Valid this year for 1st May 2010 - 27th September 2010, on Fri/Sat/Sun nights.

Actually cheaper than Friends & Family, and you get points!

Last edited by flyzabit; May 25, 2010 at 12:51 am
Old May 25, 2010, 1:48 am

Programs: BA GGL, VS Gold, BD Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, IC RA, Hilton Diamond, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by flyzabit
Note:
For IDEX1 Exclusive 2-For-1 (HI/HIX in Europe), please also add CP.
It works in CPH, DK for CP.
Current link: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...rateCode=IDEX1
and for bookings,
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...rateCode=IDEX1
Valid this year for 1st May 2010 - 27th September 2010, on Fri/Sat/Sun nights.

Actually cheaper than Friends & Family, and you get points!
Sometimes, not always and if you read the other 2for1 threads you will see PC are in the process of changing this rate to non-qualifying.
Old May 30, 2010, 10:24 am

IVIDS Travel Agents

i am a tour guide used to use the rate for travel agency b4, but found that it doesnt work anymore. why it was terminatered??? will it back someday in the future??

the code used before is : IVIDS Travel Agents
Old May 30, 2010, 12:10 pm

Originally Posted by bryanhfh
i am a tour guide used to use the rate for travel agency b4, but found that it doesnt work anymore. why it was terminatered??? will it back someday in the future??

That code is certainly still advertised:
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...c/1/en/ta.html
Old May 30, 2010, 1:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hertz Gold / Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Plat / Marriott Gold / IC RA / SPG Plat
Originally Posted by bryanhfh

your right!....i used it a lot of the time as i am a travel agent and recently have not been seeing any availability using that rate code!...just checked further and nothing available anywhere at any time is coming up!

Anyone have any idea what is going on with this??
Old May 30, 2010, 11:33 pm

Shows that the request date is not availabel!!!!
Old May 31, 2010, 12:30 am

Programs: PC Platinum Amb
Originally Posted by Goonerfish
your right!....i used it a lot of the time as i am a travel agent and recently have not been seeing any availability using that rate code!...just checked further and nothing available anywhere at any time is coming up!

Anyone have any idea what is going on with this??
I am still able to use this rate at the CP Amsterdam Schiphol, however it appears that more properties that are now getting busy are stopping this rate. My last check for Amsterdam showed it was aviable at 4 out or 9 properties.
Old May 31, 2010, 2:27 am

Originally Posted by aircub
I am still able to use this rate at the CP Amsterdam Schiphol, however it appears that more properties that are now getting busy are stopping this rate. My last check for Amsterdam showed it was aviable at 4 out or 9 properties.
and this small detail?

Note: You must present a valid IATAN Card or Photo ID with a Letter of Authorization on agency letterhead that you are entitled to the discount upon check-in.
Old May 31, 2010, 5:21 am

Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
and this small detail?

Note: You must present a valid IATAN Card or Photo ID with a Letter of Authorization on agency letterhead that you are entitled to the discount upon check-in.
I have a full IATA ID as I work for KLM, so no problem there, and yes they did check when I first booked.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 12:38 am

will it back someday in the future??

will it back someday in the future??
Old Jun 3, 2010, 1:59 am

It appears now that the IVIDS travel agent rate has indeed stopped. I have a booking on this rate on the 12th June, however from 13th onwards no dates are available.

So it seems this rate is now dead.

I will ask at the hotel what rate I can book and what code.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 8:58 am

New Codes for Airline Personnel

Dear Airline Employee,

As an employee of one of IHG’s airline partners, you can now enjoy special rates at over 4,200 IHG hotels worldwide – including InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express.

Make your booking using the reservation button below. When planning your next trip, please book your hotel through this website to automatically receive your airline employee discount offer.

Rates are subject to availability. Airline employee rates must be booked no more than 30 days in advance, although individual hotels and regions may vary.

Please note: Airline employee rates do not qualify for Priority Club points. Airline employee must show airline ID and rate voucher at check-in.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...nepartner.html

The booking code is IVALP
Old Jun 4, 2010, 9:05 am

New site for Travel Agents

Registration has its rewards.

It only takes a moment to get started. Register today to take advantage of the following:

* Learn more about IHG and our hotel brands with the opportunity to win Priority Club Reward (PCR) points when you complete IHG Agent University classes
* Access discount rates for your personal travel at IHG properties
* Streamline your enrollment in PCR to start earning points through our promotions

Register at:- https://www.ihgagent.com

Rate code when booking thought this site is:- IVTCD

Standard travel Agent booking rules apply.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.