Corporate Codes

Old Jun 4, 2007, 9:04 am
Original Poster

Corporate Codes

I currently sub-contract with GE and have been given their rate code and gotten some good discounts.
Does anyone know of other corporations that have special rates at IC hotels?

In my previous life I have been authorized to use
UPS:
Motorola:
FedEx:
Goodyear:

My wife gets to use Bayer but the hotels that it works at is restricted.

Of course you should never use a code that you are not allowed to use. I have always had a company ID or a copy of the contract for the project I had been hired for.

Last edited by Single Malt; Jun 4, 2007 at 2:55 pm Reason: removed codes
Old Jun 4, 2007, 12:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
And why are you posting these actual corporate codes? Were I one of your contractors, I would immediately cancel your contract for breach of confidence and general immaturity.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 12:32 pm

Programs: UA / US - PC Plat
I book under my corporate rate, which is registered with ICHG, but I would NEVER EVER DISCLOSE ON A PUBLIC FORUM what my code is.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 3:30 pm
Original Poster

I removed the codes as requested. What I was looking for was a way to find other codes for other projects I work on. For instance, if I sign on for a two week gig with IBM, I usually book rooms when the contract is signed. Most of the folks I contract with don't travel for the company and don't know these rates are available. The rate codes are a low priority thing to most of the bosses I work with, and I hate to annoy my clients to get them. It prevents follow up calls from their accounting folks asking why I didn't get the corporate rate.

Having these handy has helped steer me into the IC hotels I want by asking "Do you want me to use your corporate rate at the CP, or is there another hotel that you prefer?" Nine times out of ten I get "Gee, we have a corporate rate there? Sure that's great."

I know other forums have corporate code posted, I was hoping to start something similar here.

I only use the codes I have been giving permission to use, and only when I am working for that client.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 4:00 pm

Programs: UA / US - PC Plat
Not every ICHG property uses corporate rates, the best advice, when you have a property in mind, call priorityclub and ask them if that particular property has your corportae rate.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 4:44 pm

Programs: UA 1k, SPG/Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Shareholder
And why are you posting these actual corporate codes? Were I one of your contractors, I would immediately cancel your contract for breach of confidence and general immaturity.
Contract law would be so much more interesting if that were grounds for terminating a contract...
Old Jun 4, 2007, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
There are some corporate codes posted on this forum too. They just seem to be buried on some other threads. IMHO they are useful to determine the real going rate for a certain property.
Old Jun 5, 2007, 10:52 am

Programs: HH Gold, GHA Titanium, Iprefer Elite, EI Concierge
I use a corporate rate code (officialy given to me by my Travel Department) and in recent weeks I actualy have been carded by IC when I did not take out the corporate credit card. They wanted to see corporate id/business card.

A reservation I made in the IC BKK went to "contact IC" and when I called I was told that the RA upgrade on the corp rate will only be done if I bring ID.

I was also informed that not all IC's will upgrade on corp rate as some of them are just too discounted.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.