Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IHG Spring Bonus: 3000 points, 2 nights (Americas only)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2017, 8:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, UA Silver, RR A-List
IHG Spring Bonus: 3000 points, 2 nights (Americas only)

Per http://loyaltylobby.com/2017/04/01/i...6-may-15-2017/

"Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:

Open to legal residents in North, South and Central America, who are eighteen (18) years old or older at the time of registration. Members from Quebec are not eligible for this promotion. Must be an IHG®Rewards Club member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion. 3,000 Bonus points will be awarded after member stays 2 qualifying nights during promotion period which is between 16 April 2017 and 15 May 2017 (both dates inclusive). Nights at the following hotels are eligible: InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, EVEN® or Hualuxe™ hotel worldwide. A night is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable night stay credits. No retroactive points will be awarded for stays prior to registration. Member will receive the 3,000 bonus points only once during this promotion. Allow 4-6 weeks from stay for bonus points to be posted to your account. Subject to standard IHG® Rewards Club terms and conditions and earning structure, which can be obtained by visiting www.ihgrewardsclub.com."

Direct link: https://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/glo...&offerId=SB132

Last edited by kerrigjl; Apr 2, 2017 at 11:37 am
Old Apr 2, 2017, 9:38 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Title says stays, description says nights. I think it should be nights
Old Apr 2, 2017, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The above link has all sorts of stuff that may be tracking which I do not trust. The following much shortened link works fine:
Old Apr 3, 2017, 2:08 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by sdsearch
The above link has all sorts of stuff that may be tracking which I do not trust. The following much shortened link works fine:
+1.

Too much deep link track from bloggers nowadays.
Old Apr 3, 2017, 8:38 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh
Title says stays, description says nights. I think it should be nights
Originally Posted by chongcao
+1.

Too much deep link track from bloggers nowadays.
Titel is edited to reflect that it is actually nights, not stays.

FLYGVA
Moderator IHG Forum
Old Apr 3, 2017, 7:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It's a good thing the T&Cs are archived here (and at the Loyalty Club link), because now that I have this Spring Bonus in My Offers when logged into IHG, if I click on Terms & Conditions there it just draws a content-less window! (The window just says "Terms & Conditions" and then has a "Close" button, nothing else, no actual terms & conditions!) So I had to come back here to verify that there is no restriction in the T&Cs about when you book (ie, I can book now as long as the stay itself will be within the valid promo date range).
Old Apr 3, 2017, 11:12 pm

I'm surprised no one's jumped in with this discrepancy yet.

Yesterday I clicked on the LL signup link, and received an acknowledgment supposedly for the 3000/2 nts promo.

Then today I get an email inviting me to register for the 30000/15 nts promo. Same name. ...!

OK, I've got about 12 very reasonable nights already booked for that time. (I don't see anything about needing to book during the promo period. And of course, "inclusive" means the night of 5/15, checkout 5/16 counts? Doesn't it?) Maybe I've got 13, need to count again.

So adding a few more, from other chains or a mattress run locally or whatever, should not be a problem.

But I'd like to KNOW: Which promo should I be anticipating being "rewarded" for? Saving screenshots of promo offers has become second nature to me now. Will I end up having to fight to prove this one? Sometimes, I'm getting IHG and Accor mixed up; so much following up to do.

And yes, now I click on the "your offers" and it's listed, but the T&Cs are empty, as mentioned above.

Another triumph of IHG IT...
Old Apr 3, 2017, 11:14 pm

Oh, and when I "registered" from the email offer, it said "You are already registered for this promotion." So that's why I'm worried... Do I do 15 nights, and then find out I only get 3000 points? Sheesh!
Old Apr 4, 2017, 1:24 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Arrow

Originally Posted by SEAfarer
I'm surprised no one's jumped in with this discrepancy yet.

Yesterday I clicked on the LL signup link, and received an acknowledgment supposedly for the 3000/2 nts promo.

Then today I get an email inviting me to register for the 30000/15 nts promo. Same name. ...!

OK, I've got about 12 very reasonable nights already booked for that time. (I don't see anything about needing to book during the promo period. And of course, "inclusive" means the night of 5/15, checkout 5/16 counts? Doesn't it?) Maybe I've got 13, need to count again.

So adding a few more, from other chains or a mattress run locally or whatever, should not be a problem.

But I'd like to KNOW: Which promo should I be anticipating being "rewarded" for? Saving screenshots of promo offers has become second nature to me now. Will I end up having to fight to prove this one? Sometimes, I'm getting IHG and Accor mixed up; so much following up to do.

And yes, now I click on the "your offers" and it's listed, but the T&Cs are empty, as mentioned above.

Another triumph of IHG IT...
I got the same email offer as you did. I haven't clicked on any links or registered yet, remembering back to our days here when there were many different offers offered and one could sign up for the one with the most points posted.

Terms and Conditions (from the email)

Stay 15 nights from April 16–May 15 and receive 30,000 Bonus Points

*Open to legal residents in North, South and Central America, who are eighteen (18) years old or older at the time of registration. Members from Quebec are not eligible for this promotion. Must be an IHG® Rewards Club member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion. 30,000 Bonus points will be awarded after member stays 15 qualifying nights during promotion period which is between 16 April 2017 and 15 May 2017 (both dates inclusive). Nights at the following hotels are eligible: InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, EVEN® or Hualuxe™ hotel worldwide. A night is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Only one ro om per member per stay will be awarded the applicable night stay credits. No retroactive points will be awarded for stays prior to registration. Member will receive the 30,000 bonus points only once during this promotion. Allow 4-6 weeks from stay for bonus points to be posted to your account. Subject to standard IHG® Rewards Club terms and conditions and earning structure, which can be obtained by visiting www.ihgrewardsclub.com.
Old Apr 4, 2017, 7:55 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
I only got the 6k for 4 nights, not worth it. What happened to geberous IHG promos havent even completed the last accelerates as they were weak. From spire to platinum I guess I go
Old Apr 4, 2017, 4:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by kauppias
I only got the 6k for 4 nights, not worth it. What happened to geberous IHG promos havent even completed the last accelerates as they were weak. From spire to platinum I guess I go
This was the offer I got as well. For me, it's a "If I end up staying 4 nights in that time period out of necessity, it's a nice bonus". But I'm definitely not going out of my way to make it happen.
Old Apr 4, 2017, 11:14 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Smile

Originally Posted by Fanjet
This was the offer I got as well. For me, it's a "If I end up staying 4 nights in that time period out of necessity, it's a nice bonus". But I'm definitely not going out of my way to make it happen.
Indeed, I havent been swayed to stay at IHG/SPG by their promos for 6months now instead I have just booked where the best rates/promos are at the time...

Last 4 stays have been with club carlson 😀
Old Apr 5, 2017, 2:51 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

I got a slightly different email from IHG that says 3000 poitns for 2 nights AND additional 5000 points when those nights are paid with Chase IHG credit card
Old Apr 5, 2017, 3:43 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Mine is 6000 points for 4 nights + 5000 points when paid with Chase IHG credit card. I doubt I'm jumping on this unless I need to stay at IHG for 4 nights during this period.
Old Apr 5, 2017, 4:08 pm

17k for 7 nights... (12k for the nights, 5k for putting them on IHG credit card)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.