Wiki Posts
Search

lax ihg hotels with luggage storage

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2017, 1:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
lax ihg hotels with luggage storage

can someone adivse which ihg hotels at lax have luggage storage??
when i stayed at the hol inn lax recently-they told me they wouldnt hold my bag for security reasons.
ive never had that issue at any other ihg properties-is this an issue for all hotels at lax?

thanks
Old Jan 11, 2017, 11:04 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by bryanwallace
can someone adivse which ihg hotels at lax have luggage storage??
when i stayed at the hol inn lax recently-they told me they wouldnt hold my bag for security reasons.
ive never had that issue at any other ihg properties-is this an issue for all hotels at lax?

thanks
Crowne Plaza LAX will store your luggage (this property is managed by IHG itself). So will the Holiday Inn Express LAX-Hawthorne.

I would agree, I have never heard of any airport hotel using that excuse to not store luggage for their customers.
Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:16 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by CalItalian
Crowne Plaza LAX will store your luggage (this property is managed by IHG itself). So will the Holiday Inn Express LAX-Hawthorne.

I would agree, I have never heard of any airport hotel using that excuse to not store luggage for their customers.
Ones physically on Airport property within airport boundaries can no doubt be dictated to by both the airport authority and police.

For instance I believe Hilton LHR T4 has the same answer to leaving/storing luggage outside of ones checkin/departure days.
Also Holiday Inn Wembley similarly says Police requested no hold of luggage outside of departure day evening
Old Jan 12, 2017, 7:23 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
I have never heard of a US property which won't do this so long as the request is accompanied by the appropriate picture of a US President. Perhaps the proffered tip was not large enough?
Old Jan 12, 2017, 6:39 pm

Programs: MR Gold, IHG Gold AMB
Doesn't make any sense. What's the difference if I leave luggage while staying at the hotel or not? They don't require me to stay in my room all the time, do they…
Old Jan 14, 2017, 12:43 am

Originally Posted by scubaccr
Ones physically on Airport property within airport boundaries can no doubt be dictated to by both the airport authority and police.

For instance I believe Hilton LHR T4 has the same answer to leaving/storing luggage outside of ones checkin/departure days.
Also Holiday Inn Wembley similarly says Police requested no hold of luggage outside of departure day evening
There are no hotels in the LAX area on airport owned property. That would never fly in the United States. LAX airport has its own police department but it is only responsible for the Los Angeles city owned parcels (which include the airport itself) in the airport area.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

thanks for the advice-lax hawthorne and crowne plaza do charge 5$ per bag per day though.
Old Feb 8, 2017, 2:56 am

Programs: Miles&More IHG
What? They charge extra for that?
Old Feb 8, 2017, 3:05 pm

Programs: United, IHG, Hilton
There are no hotels in the LAX area on airport owned property. That would never fly in the United States.
There aren't at LAX, but the concept does exist in the US. For example, the O'Hare Hilton is on airport grounds, and the Orlando International Airport Hyatt is built into the terminal building.
Old Feb 9, 2017, 1:54 am

thanks for the advice-lax hawthorne and crowne plaza do charge 5$ per bag per day though.
Not correct about HIX-LAX Hawthorne. They will store your bags for free. I haven't chatted with the staff at the CP LAX yet but I will.
Old Feb 9, 2017, 1:57 am

Originally Posted by mnelson
There aren't at LAX, but the concept does exist in the US. For example, the O'Hare Hilton is on airport grounds, and the Orlando International Airport Hyatt is built into the terminal building.
When you can prove either of those hotels do not allow storage of bags come back and tell us. That is not what I posted about.
Old Feb 12, 2017, 10:20 pm
Original Poster

Not correct about HIX-LAX Hawthorne. They will store your bags for free. I haven't chatted with the staff at the CP LAX yet but I will.
Hello Good Afternoon,

When we allow guests to store luggage for a few days we do charge $5.00 per bag, per day.

Thank you,

Frontdesk Staff
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lax-Hawthorne
11436 Hawthorne Boulevard
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Tel 310-973-3333, Fx 310-531-9616
Old Feb 12, 2017, 10:21 pm
Original Poster

We do have a luggage storage available for our hotel guest with our concierge. There is a fee of $3 per bag per day.

Best regards,

CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL
Old Feb 12, 2017, 10:45 pm

Hello Good Afternoon,

When we allow guests to store luggage for a few days we do charge $5.00 per bag, per day.

Thank you,

Frontdesk Staff
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lax-Hawthorne
11436 Hawthorne Boulevard
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Tel 310-973-3333, Fx 310-531-9616
For a few days. I've never even heard of a hotel that allows for storage of bags FOR A FEW DAYS. Again, there is no charge for storing bags before check-in or after checkout at this hotel.

If you were looking to have your bag stored for a few days, you should have made that clear in your original post.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 11:50 pm
Original Poster

of course its before or after check out-what are you talking about??
if its one day or 2 days it makes no difference-there is a charge..

this is also the case for other hotels at LAX as well it appears for example the Ramada.
every other hotel i have been to outside LAX has allowed storage for more than same day of ckin at no charge.you seem to have had different experiences though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.