Wiki Posts
Search

not possible to make reservation

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2016, 12:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM,Marriott platinum,ihg spire
not possible to make reservation

Trying to make a reservation for Holiday Inn in Auckland since saterday 22/10 but keep getting the error that the website is down for maintenance

We are temporarily unavailable due to system maintenance.

If you need immediate assistance with hotel reservations and information, please contact 1-800-HOLIDAY in the U.S. and Canada, or the nearest reservation office listed below.

four days is a bit long for maintenance.
Any idea what's going on ?
Old Oct 25, 2016, 5:21 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by erwin123
Trying to make a reservation for Holiday Inn in Auckland since saterday 22/10 but keep getting the error that the website is down for maintenance

We are temporarily unavailable due to system maintenance.

If you need immediate assistance with hotel reservations and information, please contact 1-800-HOLIDAY in the U.S. and Canada, or the nearest reservation office listed below.

four days is a bit long for maintenance.
Any idea what's going on ?
clear browser caches and/or use a different browser

I have twice in last 4days had same "unavailable due to system maintenance" and like most companies with customer facing website, that message has to be manually added/removed atbstart/end of a maintenance slot.

Each time I could logon 2hours later w/o having to clear by caches, change nrowser etc

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.