Wiki Posts
Search

Great Service From IHG

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2016, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad Gold, IHG Platinum, SPG Gold
Great Service From IHG

I was looking for a room at the CP London Blackfriars for 2 adults and 1 Child for next Saturday using points. No availability was showing so I thought why not call customer services to see what they could do (but expecting nothing!). Considering it was Saturday morning I got through to the UK call centre and they have reserved for me a deluxe twin which I am more than happy with. So a big thank you to IHG customer services! What would be nice now would be club access!
Old May 27, 2016, 6:45 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by nikkiw60
I was looking for a room at the CP London Blackfriars for 2 adults and 1 Child for next Saturday using points. No availability was showing so I thought why not call customer services to see what they could do (but expecting nothing!). Considering it was Saturday morning I got through to the UK call centre and they have reserved for me a deluxe twin which I am more than happy with. So a big thank you to IHG customer services! What would be nice now would be club access!
I'm Platinum and got Club access at this hotel on a reward night.....
Old May 27, 2016, 7:09 am

Programs: Delta PM, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by Saral
I'm Platinum and got Club access at this hotel on a reward night.....
Me, too.
Old May 27, 2016, 12:12 pm

Is that the "Crowne Plaza London - The City" ?
Old May 27, 2016, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by UserMark
Is that the "Crowne Plaza London - The City" ?
Yes

IHG is a walking contradiction

Great properties e.g. The CP City and IC O2, absolutely crap corporate centre e.g. Inability to fulfil membership pack 9 months after renewal. Just woeful.
Old May 28, 2016, 2:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad Gold, IHG Platinum, SPG Gold
I have got club access in the past on points stays but that was before the Spire level, that is why I said that I hoping it's still the case for Platinum. It's funny as Crowne Plaza is inconsistent in recognizing status, the Manchester Airport one is the worse.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.