Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IHG Accelerate 2016 promotion (June to August 2016) Non-US

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2016, 6:26 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Daniel_lux
I will never be able to accomplish the achievement bonus. This is what appears when I go to terms:
Complete 4 of the 3 offers above and earn (an additional) 37,100 bonus points.
Mine is similar, says I need 6 from 7 for the bonus, but when you click on the condition it say I need 6 of 5....
Old May 25, 2016, 11:12 am

Programs: Accor Silver, FB Platinum for live, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by pumpkinstew
One of my targets is a cash and points stay, I don't expect it will but does anybody know if that cash and points stay will count towards another one of my targets to stay 5 nights?

I have a booking in late August that I could easily turn into a cash and points night but it will cost slightly more (which will be offset by the points I'd earn if I get to 5 nights) but given it's just before the promotion ends, I don't want to do it if it won't track for the 5 nights.
If you need 5 qualifying stays it won't be included.

Here is what is stated in the terms for my offer: Number of bonus points listed above will be awarded after the required number of qualifying room nights have been consumed by the member.
Old May 26, 2016, 4:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Here's mine:

6,000 Stay Once Get 6,000
Thank you for being a loyal IHG® Rewards Club member. Stay once and earn 6,000 bonus points.

10,000 Stay More, Earn More
Get closer to the rewards you want when you stay 5 night(s) and earn 10,000 bonus points.

4,800 Travel with the IHG® App
Book 2 stay(s) with the IHG® App and earn 4,800 bonus points. Terms

9,600 Saturday Stays Bonus
Stay 2 weekend(s), including a Saturday night and another night, and earn 9,600 bonus points.

19,200 Globetrotter Bonus
Earn 19,200 bonus points for staying at 2 IHG hotel(s) outside of your country of residence. You’ll earn for one hotel stay per country.

900 Eat, Drink, and Earn
Spend $40 on food or beverages at IHG hotels and earn 900 bonus points.

20,000 Your Achievement Bonus
Complete 5 of the 6 offers above and earn (an additional) 20,000 bonus points. Terms

5,000 June Bonus Offer
Stay once in June and get 5,000 bonus points Terms

I'm planning on doing 1 stay in June and 1 more stay in Germany, so the first stay will get me 11k points (stay once + June offer), then after 2 stays (there is no IHG hotel in the country I'm living in), I'll score the globetrotter bonus of 19200 points, I'll be using app to book the stays so that will get me 4800 points for the 2 stays I booked with the app (cashback is 8% now and my stay is around $100 so getting the 4800 points is better than getting the cashback).

2 stays = 35k, not bad. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

When I print my offer the July and August bonus pops up, so if they are there that's another 5k points which is not bad at all.
Old May 26, 2016, 9:38 am

Programs: BA Gold; LH FTL; IHG Diamond; Marriott Gold; ALL Gold
One of mine is:

30,000 pts: Double Points - Earn double points starting with your second stay

Is that double before or after my 100% Spire bonus is applied? I.e. to take maximum advantage, do I need to spend $1,500 or $3,000?

The terms don't explain this, but I assume someone will have had this is a previous promotion...
Old May 26, 2016, 11:25 pm

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
i have a similar question
mine is below-but what doess the double pts mean?

does it mean if i do 2 stays i will get 36000tot bonus pts?
or for the double pts bonus i cankeep on making stayss and getting double pts up to a max of 30,000pts?
thanks

Earn 36,000 total bonus points.

Complete all of your Accelerate offers and earn 36,000 total bonus points.
My Offers
Points Value Offer Description Status
5,000 June Bonus Offer

Book Now
1,000 Stay Once Get 1,000

Thank you for being a loyal IHG® Rewards Club member. Stay once and earn 1,000 bonus points. Terms
Book Now
30,000 Double Points

Earn double points starting with your second stay
Old May 27, 2016, 12:37 am
Company Representative - InterContinental Hotels

Programs: IHG Rewards Club
Dear Daniel_lux,

We noticed your comments regarding your IHG Rewards Club account and Accelerate promotion. We appreciate you bringing your concern to our attention and have sent you a private message requesting for additional account details.

We look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance. Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Zelyn N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Originally Posted by Daniel_lux
I will never be able to accomplish the achievement bonus. This is what appears when I go to terms:
Complete 4 of the 3 offers above and earn (an additional) 37,100 bonus points.
Old May 27, 2016, 12:43 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by IHG Service
Dear Daniel_lux,

We noticed your comments regarding your IHG Rewards Club account and Accelerate promotion. We appreciate you bringing your concern to our attention and have sent you a private message requesting for additional account details.

We look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance. Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Zelyn N.
Case Manager
IHGService
Mine is the same...says I need 6 from 5
Old May 27, 2016, 12:56 am
Company Representative - InterContinental Hotels

Programs: IHG Rewards Club
Dear Saral,

Regards,

Zelyn N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Originally Posted by Saral
Mine is the same...says I need 6 from 5
Old May 29, 2016, 12:54 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Really pleased with mine given that I'm booked into the same hotel 3 or 4 nights every week for the next 6 months.

5,000 June Bonus Offer - Stay once in June and get 5,000 bonus points
5,000 Stay 3 nights
3,000 Stay 3 More Nights
3,000 Stay 3 More Nights
3,000 Stay 3 More Nights
15,000 Stay 3 More Nights
Old May 31, 2016, 8:29 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat; SPG Gold; Hyatt Diamond; Hilton Diamond; IHG Plat Ambassador
Mine is a mix bag for 33,500 points:

500 Download the IHG® App - weird.. already have it..
2,000 Stay More, Earn More - stay 3 nights
2,000 Saturday Stays Bonus - Stay 2 weekends
2,000 Eat, Drink, and Earn - Spend $100 on food or beverages at IHG hotels
2,000 Book with IHG - Book 2 stays via the app

10,000 Your Achievement Bonus
Complete 3 of the 5 offers above and earn (an additional) 10,000 bonus
15,000 Your Achievement Bonus
Complete 5 of the 5 offers above and earn (an additional) 15,000 bonus

Will probably hit them easily.

Quick question though - maybe IHG Service can help to clarify - The Spend $100 on f&b - in the T&C it says to do that during the stay. However - if i am staying via a Virtuoso rate and get a $100 credit, and spend my $100 on f&b... does it count?

I am asking because I actually have an upcoming stay at IC HK on that rate.
Old Jun 4, 2016, 3:57 am

Anyone need a digital download for an offer?

If you need to redeem then the good old digital rewards have thrown out a nice one this time.
4 points only.
be quick before it goes... (the other one I found a 5 points if not available at the moment..)

John Lawton - Unholy Joy Ebook - 4 points only.
Just got mine
Attached Images   
Old Jun 4, 2016, 5:48 am

Originally Posted by bryanwallace
i have a similar question
mine is below-but what doess the double pts mean?

does it mean if i do 2 stays i will get 36000tot bonus pts?
or for the double pts bonus i cankeep on making stayss and getting double pts up to a max of 30,000pts?
thanks

Earn 36,000 total bonus points.

Complete all of your Accelerate offers and earn 36,000 total bonus points.
My Offers
Points Value Offer Description Status
5,000 June Bonus Offer

Book Now

Thank you for being a loyal IHG® Rewards Club member. Stay once and earn 1,000 bonus points. Terms
Book Now
30,000 Double Points

Earn double points starting with your second stay
My wife has this Double Points challenge too. Does anybody know what it means? I've read the T&Cs and am still none the wiser as to what she has to to do actually meet the challenge! Is it just the case of staying a second night?
Old Jun 5, 2016, 5:03 am

Programs: BAEC Flying Blue
Any one had any points post yet from this promo?

Last edited by martinrennard; Jun 9, 2016 at 2:15 am
Old Jun 5, 2016, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by Bluebirdnick
My wife has this Double Points challenge too. Does anybody know what it means? I've read the T&Cs and am still none the wiser as to what she has to to do actually meet the challenge! Is it just the case of staying a second night?
You get double base points on all qualifying stays starting from the secon stay and the maximum you can earn in total is the amount quoted on your offer list.

Originally Posted by martinrennard
Any one had any points post yet from this promo?
5th June? Bit ambitious to expect anything yet tbh. In the last three or four of these promos the first lot of posting to dashboard was always delayed and seemed to take forever. The first qualifying stays would also just be posting this morning as well I think.
Old Jun 7, 2016, 3:21 pm
cjd

After some advice. As an occasional ihg hotel guest, I have received the following offer.

1,000 Stay Once Get 1,000. Thank you for being a loyal IHG® Rewards Club member. Stay once and earn 1,000 bonus points.
5,000 Stay More, Earn More. Get closer to the rewards you want when you stay 5 night(s) and earn 5,000 bonus points.
2,000 Earn More, Faster. Earn 2,000 bonus points when you book 1 Bonus Points Package stay(s) and get to your next reward faster.
42,000 Your Achievement Bonus. Complete 3 of the 3 offers above and earn (an additional) 42,000 bonus points.
5,000 June Bonus Offer. Stay once in June and get 5,000 bonus points. Complete all of your Accelerate offers and earn 55,000 total bonus points.

Do the 5 nights have to be a continuous stay at one hotel or can they be 5 individual one night stays during the promotion period?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.