Ambassador membership query

Old Nov 29, 2015, 7:15 am
Original Poster

I'm interested in the Ambassador paid membership option, given the guaranteed upgrade option for IC hotels.

I recently booked an Advance Puchase (non-refundable) stay at the IC Danang. Given it's an Advance Purchase room, if I were to get Ambassador membership, would I still be eligible for the upgrade?

I'm also curious about the book 2 weekend nights, stay one night free option/certificate that comes with membership. Do I effectively book a 2 night stay (over Fri/Sat/Sun) and only pay for 1 night?
And would I still get the complimentary upgrade if I went this route?

Regards,
Sastan
Old Nov 29, 2015, 7:54 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

You always get a one category room upgrade on a cash stay (not always on points though)

And yes when you book with your BOGO coupon you get your second night free but you must book via their special link IHG.com/ambweekend , you will be paying the "best available rate"

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.