Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak - scheduled to open July 2017 (pre-opening Master Thread)

Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak - scheduled to open July 2017 (pre-opening Master Thread)

Old Oct 20, 2016, 6:15 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond
I have a booking for December as well. Has anyone been contacted by the hotel?
Old Oct 22, 2016, 11:17 am

Doesn't look like they have - it's 2 weeks since I rang about mine!

Maybe someone should point this thread out to IHG!
Old Oct 23, 2016, 5:22 pm

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT, DL PM, BA Gold, UA Gold, Bonvoy LT PLT
I have a points reservation for April. No contact from the hotel. I am going to cancel and book another property in Legian/Seminyak.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 8:46 pm
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
I agree with an earlier poster: I wouldn't book any hotel in SE Asia until it is actually open. Delays are likely and they often start with a "soft opening" where the lounge, fitness center, spa, etc are not yet open; services glitches are worked out, construction worker are still finishing rooms/whole floors/... or fix construction issues. I have not once seen any of the missing services noted on the web site (like you often have in EU/US).
Also agree on price - $300/night during rainy season is very, very high - I've had a villa with private pool for less!
Old Oct 23, 2016, 9:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by Fyd
I agree with an earlier poster: I wouldn't book any hotel in SE Asia until it is actually open. Delays are likely and they often start with a "soft opening" where the lounge, fitness center, spa, etc are not yet open; services glitches are worked out, construction worker are still finishing rooms/whole floors/... or fix construction issues. I have not once seen any of the missing services noted on the web site (like you often have in EU/US).
Also agree on price - $300/night during rainy season is very, very high - I've had a villa with private pool for less!
It's just not SE Asia. All of Asia, plus the rest of the world, too.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 10:11 am

Originally Posted by TWAforever
I have a points reservation for April. No contact from the hotel. I am going to cancel and book another property in Legian/Seminyak.
Don't forget to do it on the phone telling them other people are getting a goodwill additional 10,000 points per night refunded - in order to book the IC!
Old Dec 5, 2016, 12:20 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Now showing no rooms available until June 2017.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 12:54 am

Programs: AA EXP IC AMBASSADOR/DIAMOND Tk/ELITE (*G), JumeirahONE Gold
Any updates?

I read somewhere online that it opens on 1 May.

Given that they had originally started taking booking for June 2016, the May 2017 opening date should be very achievable.

There have been some many opening dates tho which is hard to know.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by palermo
I read somewhere online that it opens on 1 May.

Given that they had originally started taking booking for June 2016, the May 2017 opening date should be very achievable.

There have been some many opening dates tho which is hard to know.

Yes thats correct. I wanted it for April as well and because its not available decided to go back to the IC.
Old Apr 1, 2017, 12:34 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
IIRC, only accepting reservations as of Jun 1, 2017 right now. Either way, don't hold your breath still. I would only plan a stay there a few month after people actually have stayed there and confirmed it is open and operations a bit settled. YMMV.
Old Apr 7, 2017, 9:53 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach is now bookable for stays from 1 July 2017 onwards! We are so excited and so looking forward to welcome you to our beautiful resort!
Check out our website to book your Seminyak getaway!
http://seminyak.hotelindigo.com

I checked some random dates in mid-September, they are looking at $366/night for their flexible rate for their cheapest room. Whatever drugs they are on, I want some.
Old Apr 8, 2017, 1:17 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Agreed, ridiculous prices. Anyone considering paying that much really has many more (and better) options.
Old May 3, 2017, 1:10 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Can anyone advise me of the location of this? I have so many IHG points, and I'm thinking 30K for this hotel isn't bad and I need to burn through some points eventually. I was looking at a paid stay at Katamama, which is right by Potato Head. This looks much further south. I don't know Seminyak at all, so where is the "core" with all of the good restaurants, shops, etc?

Thanks!
Old May 4, 2017, 4:47 am
Marriott 10+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
Wow the rates are crazy for an Indigo and for Bali, for that price and a bit more, I'd rather stay at the W.... there are so many nice hotels which are cheaper than that all over Bali....

Crazy....
Old May 4, 2017, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by enelym1978
Wow the rates are crazy for an Indigo and for Bali, for that price and a bit more, I'd rather stay at the W.... there are so many nice hotels which are cheaper than that all over Bali....

Crazy....
my price would be 0. Just looking for some thoughts on location as I don't know bali.

BTW, the W is much more expensive than the Indigo.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.