Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Free Nights" missing from account

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2015, 6:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Frontier 100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond/ Ambassador/ Milestoner
"Free Nights" missing from account

I had 2 free nights from Into the Nights. When I logged on to my account today to check on the status of Share Forever, I noticed that the 'free nights' element was missing from the My Account page. It had been just under the "My Offers Status" thing. It also used to be a second tab when "My Offers Status" was open. It is not there either.

IT issue or did they just go away, or were they stolen?
Old May 27, 2015, 9:14 pm
Suspended

Must have been stolen.
Old May 27, 2015, 9:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, IHG Diamond AMB, MR Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, National EE
Have you already made bookings using the ITN free nights? According to the terms of the program, free nights had to be redeemed by January 31st, for stays before December 31st 2015.

Otherwise you will automatically get the points option. So keep an eye out for that maybe.
Old May 28, 2015, 12:18 am

Mine are definitely still there and available to book for any stay up to the end of the year. Check your stay/points history as if they have been used they will show up as redeemed on that.

If they are not there and should be id recommend calling IHG and asking what's happened to them.
Old May 28, 2015, 9:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Frontier 100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond/ Ambassador/ Milestoner
There were no future reservations involving them. If they were stolen, you would think they would show up there. There were also no past stays that I did not recognize.

There was also no recent addition of points that would have been the nights in points.

The 31Jan date was to chose between points and nights, not to book the nights.

So, I called and they said that the nights were still there. The off shore call center could not explain why I, all of a sudden, could no longer see them on my account.

So, I better book something before I forget about them.
Old May 28, 2015, 9:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
How will you be able to book anything if you cannot see (access) them?
Old May 28, 2015, 10:27 am

Central res sounds like a good bet if they can see them. At least they are there and it's just a(nother) glitch in the system rather than fraudulent activity.
Old May 29, 2015, 9:28 am

mine are now missing (though I redeemed them, it still used to show them and a zero as available)...but my annual free night cert for the MasterCard is gone too.
Old May 29, 2015, 10:13 am

Programs: DL Gold, HH Gold
'My Free Nights' option is also missing, as of yesterday. I called and the CS can still see my free night/Chase night. Hopefully, it's an IT glitch.
Old May 29, 2015, 7:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Try, while logged in, going directly to https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/us/e...e-night-status
Old May 29, 2015, 11:05 pm

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Plat, AA Gold :(
Originally Posted by BaliParis
'My Free Nights' option is also missing, as of yesterday. I called and the CS can still see my free night/Chase night. Hopefully, it's an IT glitch.
Mine disappeared, too.
BTW, the direct link didn't work.
Old May 29, 2015, 11:25 pm

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Plat, AA Gold :(
Changing language can bring it back...
Old Jun 3, 2015, 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by dddscy
Changing language can bring it back...
^ Thanks!!

Mine had disappeared too. I changed language to Spanish, and the link was there in Spanish. I changed back to English and now my Free Nights link is back in English too. Weird!
Old Jun 3, 2015, 7:25 pm
Suspended

IHG IT strikes again!
Old Jun 4, 2015, 9:24 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hyatt Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Global Entry, Hertz 5*
Language trick worked for me, but it was only after I rebooted my computer... and defragged it... and updated all the "critical" updates it needed...

-AD

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.