Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Holiday Inn Nimes, France no longer part of IHG?

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2015, 5:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, AA Exec Plat
Holiday Inn Nimes, France no longer part of IHG?

I just received an email from IHG saying that Holiday Inn Nimes is no longer with them, although the hotel will still honor my reservation in Junly - while I no longer will receive any member benefits during the stay. The reservation i had disappeared from the IHG website, so I guess it's now upto me to contact the hotel directly regarding my upcoming reservation (in terms of cancellation or change)? any one knows what the hotel is called now?
Old May 4, 2015, 7:24 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by x9bull
I just received an email from IHG saying that Holiday Inn Nimes is no longer with them, although the hotel will still honor my reservation in Junly - while I no longer will receive any member benefits during the stay. The reservation i had disappeared from the IHG website, so I guess it's now upto me to contact the hotel directly regarding my upcoming reservation (in terms of cancellation or change)? any one knows what the hotel is called now?
I would suggest that you input the address into Google and/or type in Holiday inn Nimes into tripadvisor as the latter is good in keeping up with name changes.

Also, I would recommend that IHG re-sent to you your original reservation if it no longer appears on IHG.com.

It was a nice cheap points place that I was eyeing although the status recognition was non-existent and many thought it looked like a brothel.

Nevertheless, it was near Nimes, a city I would like someday to visit.
Old May 5, 2015, 2:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I almost stayed there back in late October, but chose the nearby CP Montpellier instead. Maybe you could change to the CP if that works out for you. The CP is new and has a great location.
Old May 5, 2015, 2:49 pm
Original Member

I suspect a group of HI Expresses in the region have changed hands. We have a reservation at HI Express at the Marseille airport coming up, and got the same notice. It has become a Golden Tulip hotel.
Old May 5, 2015, 2:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by Djlawman
I suspect a group of HI Expresses in the region have changed hands. We have a reservation at HI Express at the Marseille airport coming up, and got the same notice. It has become a Golden Tulip hotel.
Wow, I stayed there too on the same trip. On Pointbreaks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.