Converting regular points room to a Chase free night award?

Old Dec 16, 2014, 11:06 am
Original Poster

Converting regular points room to a Chase free night award?

I have a bunch of nights at the IC Bora Bora Thalasso for 2015. They were all reserved one night at a time. I'll be receiving my annual Chase free night in a few months and would like to convert the points night to a free Chase night. Is there anyway to do this without losing availability? I figure I'd call IHG but was hoping to hear if others have easily done that. Thanks.
Old Dec 16, 2014, 11:12 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by terpfan101
I'll be receiving my annual Chase free night in a few months and would like to convert the points night to a free Chase night. Is there anyway to do this without losing availability?
Just book the Chase free night for one of the nights you already have reserved, then cancel the previously reserved night.
Old Dec 16, 2014, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Richard1148
Just book the Chase free night for one of the nights you already have reserved, then cancel the previously reserved night.
I'd easily do that if I could, but there's no award nights available.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 11:03 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by terpfan101
I'd easily do that if I could, but there's no award nights available.
Ah, now I see the problem. I guess that you will need to call.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.