Wiki Posts
Search

new CP , Stamford,Ct

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2014, 4:42 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

new CP , Stamford,Ct

Theres been a sign to this affect for awhile. Its presently The Stamford Plaza , it was The Sheraton before that. (Funny the present Sheraton is the former Holiday Inn)

Theres a HIX attached to it up and running. Was there to meet up with some friends and when I looked at the computers in the lobby, it defaulted to a CP home page. Wasnt able to speak with the FD about when it will offically be a CP
Old Nov 22, 2014, 9:24 am

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott/SPG gold
new CP , Stamford,Ct

Funny you mention this, I was wondering the same thing. I've stayed at the attached HIX 2x in the past year, and haven't seen any progress. 2 weeks ago my credit card bill did show up as a charge to "Crowne Plaza Stamford" - cannot recall how it was billed the first time. I didn't go back and look at the sign that said the CP was coming soon, but my memory seems to think it was pretty worn and faded, maybe this isn't happening?
Old Nov 27, 2014, 2:24 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

update

This hotel now shows up on IHG.com and says 'rooms not available until 1/2/15'. So looks like in fact it will be a CP comes Jan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.