Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IHG Dining Rewards (Aus/Asia)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2015, 7:43 am

Any price reference point and the benefits package?

The Holiday Inn at the Orchard has decent food
Old Jan 3, 2015, 9:52 pm

Programs: VA Platinum, QF Lifetime silver (ex plat :(), Accor Gold, IHG Ambassador, PC Platinum, Starwood Gold
we are currently at IC fiji. Considering the salesman made a big deal about ALL food and drinks now being part of this, the bar is still refusing to honour the discount and saying they are not part of the scheme.

Meanwhile, I also had one of my set the sights targets as joining Dining Rewards and earn 10,000 points..but i am already a member so i can't get either that 10,000 nor the bonus 28,000 if i could potentially do 5 others of the 7 offers..
Old Jan 4, 2015, 4:42 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by morepointsplease
we are currently at IC fiji. Considering the salesman made a big deal about ALL food and drinks now being part of this, the bar is still refusing to honour the discount and saying they are not part of the scheme.

Meanwhile, I also had one of my set the sights targets as joining Dining Rewards and earn 10,000 points..but i am already a member so i can't get either that 10,000 nor the bonus 28,000 if i could potentially do 5 others of the 7 offers..
A simple check of the website would have shown you that IC Fiji does not participate.
Old Jan 4, 2015, 7:20 pm

Programs: VA Platinum, QF Lifetime silver (ex plat :(), Accor Gold, IHG Ambassador, PC Platinum, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by Nickolash27
A simple check of the website would have shown you that IC Fiji does not participate.
Actually, it does - its only the bar that says they won't
Old Jan 4, 2015, 7:23 pm

Programs: IHG Plat Amb, Accor Plat, Hilton HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, GHA Black
Originally Posted by Nickolash27
The website does show that IC Fiji participates.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 2:44 am

Programs: BA Silver, PR Elite, Avis Preferred Plus, PC Diamond Ambassador
Still haven't got the membership pack!

Originally Posted by Modo
LOL -thanks for that, all grist to the mill when dealing with refusing to pay the credit card invoice - or more accurately getting a refund!

My use for this scheme would be the last quarter/half of the year, as I'm more often using hotels in Europe and North America in the first half of the year..
3 months gone by now. No pack and despite promises no explanation or response from the management of the scheme.

Credit Card company has now refunded the Fee based on the correspondence trail and this thread!!
Old Jan 5, 2015, 4:24 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by BBxCoreb
The website does show that IC Fiji participates.
Not according to this....

http://www.ihg.com/diningrewards/gb/...ipating-hotels

Can you provide the link please?
Old Jan 5, 2015, 7:01 am

Programs: IHG Plat Amb, Accor Plat, Hilton HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, GHA Black
same link. IC Fiji Golf Resort & Spa is under Fiji/Natadola

Last edited by BBxCoreb; Jan 5, 2015 at 7:05 am Reason: Uploaded picture on my website.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 8:17 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by BBxCoreb
same link. IC Fiji Golf Resort & Spa is under Fiji/Natadola

OK that's weird. Natadola wasn't previously showing under Fiji. Anyway thanks.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 9:36 am

What do you all think if there was one for the UK which we could participate in?
Old Jan 21, 2015, 4:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
There used to be one for Europe last year but the price was something like EUR 385, which I found it way too expensive.

If you only want the free night + status, you can pretty much buy it from the sales rep that gives you the best offer.
Old Jan 30, 2015, 4:09 am

Programs: BA Silver, PR Elite, Avis Preferred Plus, PC Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by Modo
3 months gone by now. No pack and despite promises no explanation or response from the management of the scheme.

Credit Card company has now refunded the Fee based on the correspondence trail and this thread!!
Membership pack arrived by registered post today January 30 2015. So nearly 4 months after paying.

The card has an expiry date of November 2015!!

Totally inept.

I had to collect from the main post office which took one hour. Unfortunately I had no forewarning of what I was going to collect and couldn't reject!!
Old Feb 5, 2015, 5:56 pm

Programs: Clubcarlson Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire AMB etc.
Does anyone have experience with staying on the free night as Ambassador in Intercontinental hotel? Do they give the guaranteed upgrade as this is not a "reward night"?
Old Feb 19, 2015, 4:38 pm

IC Fiji Dining Rewards Question

Hi folks - I am traveling with my family to the IC in Fiji in December 2015 and was wondering what the best way to maximize the FOOD & BEVERAGE discounts with the Dining Rewards program would be? I read that some people are getting 50% off F&B with some dining cc, but its not clear to me which one I should sign up for. I am from the USA. I see an offer online for the IHG Dining Rewards Credit Card for a first year free, then $49 a year thereafter with a 70,000 point bonus after $1,000 purchase in first 3 months.

Thoughts and help is greatly appreciated!!! The kids are 6 and 9.
Old Mar 17, 2015, 9:50 am

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond
How long did status upgrade take

Question to anyone who has signed up for Dining Rewards.

How long did it take for the status upgrade and free night to show ?

I signed up 2 days ago and my profile shows the dining rewards expiry date but no free night or upgrade from Gold .

Though the sign up page says Instant upgrade there is an asterix that says *There may be a delay .

Any thoughts how long I should wait ?

Regards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.