Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC Montreal King Club IC Suite

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2014, 4:42 am
Original Poster

IC Montreal King Club IC Suite

I booked a two night stay at Montreal IC using a BOGO certificate for October. I booked the highest room available on the website, which was called a "King Club IC Suite." Does anyone know what this room is? The pictures online don't really differentiate it from any other rooms, and searches online turn up other kinds of suites but not one called "King Club IC Suite."

Has anyone stayed in this room?
Old Jan 31, 2015, 12:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hilton Gold; SPG/Marriott Gold; IHG Spire Ambassador
bump. I have the same question. wondering what its like. Thanks.
Old Jan 31, 2015, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...r-thread.html?
Old Feb 2, 2015, 11:36 am

Programs: amex plat, aa explat, ic ra, avis first, omni select guest platinum
its a nice room. we stayed there for 4 days about 2 weeks ago. not the finest suite in the IC brand, but a good one for this style IC hotel. it's kind of dated in terms of decor and furniture (feels very 90's), but it is in the nicely shaped "turret" of the building, thus half of the room (lr area) is round. only one bathroom. separate shower/tub (nothing special here). bedroom is open on 2 sides so there's not much of a feel of being "snuggled in". windows in LR are floor to ceiling and views were good. desk is in LR area, which also has couch and lounge chair. it's a good room. u can have fun there. not much of a working IC (that is, i didn't get a lot of work done), this one's better for a casual, relaxing stay. club room is pretty good. overall, one of the most stylish IC's, but not the most upscale...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.