Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

we're experiencing problems with our backend systems please try again later"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2014, 3:08 am
Original Poster

Seems like this is not a new problem, mentioned here 6 weeks ago
http://community.ihg.com/t5/IHG-Rewa...ror/td-p/34361

I'm trying to use IHG Android app, are there any tricks or workarounds?
Old Mar 26, 2014, 3:40 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Tried the mobile site and it doesn't work either, so I guess they are facing problems. Funny thing is all my reservations have been cancelled (received the email notification).

I use to login via email address, now it says that email address is not recognized. Very bad feeling about this...
Old Mar 26, 2014, 4:16 am
Original Poster

I've just tried an old version of the Android app 3.2.2 and there was no problem with that one, I still get the am error message with the 3.3.5 version though
Old Mar 27, 2014, 7:12 pm

I think your account is suspended...

Have you registered any codes that are not meant for you lately?
Old Mar 27, 2014, 7:23 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
IC Hangzhou reservations

I have a feeling there's some issues involved with booking pointsbreak reservations with IC Hangzhou. So far there have been 3 people (including me) that their pointsbreak reservations with the said property have been cancelled. At least 2 of us can't login to our accounts at IHG since then (and it's coming to 48 hours). We're still waiting for feedback on what happened to the reservations and our accounts.

I'll start a new thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.