Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No cashback more possible?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2013, 9:01 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by boar
When was your last payment? The site clearly states that AAA bookings will void any cashback.
April 1, 2013 payout. My last cashback was posted on Tuesday. Every AAA reservation pays out, period. My cashback with Mr Rebates totals over $3k during the last year (most of it IHG, most of it AAA rates).

Last edited by CalItalian; Apr 20, 2013 at 9:06 am
Old Apr 20, 2013, 9:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
The PC reservation page appears on my screen with the IATA# box already filled in with a code.

I'd assumed this was a reference number specific to the agency taking credit for the booking. i.e. there should be a number for Quidco, one for Topcashback, another for ....etc etc

But I just noticed the same number (xxx3032) appears regardless of the site used for click-through,

The number is fixed, cannot be erased - except by clearing the cache. After cache clearing, direct entry to the PC website has a free IATA# field; but the same xxxx3032 number pops back whatever cashback site I use.

Question is: have I understood correctly what the IATA# is about? And if so, has my computer been hijacked by Quidco (my usual click-through)?
You have misunderstood.

These all go through Commission Junction and it is their IATA number that is shown and stored.

Last edited by holtju2; Apr 20, 2013 at 11:41 pm Reason: typo
Old Apr 20, 2013, 10:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by holtju2
You have misunderstood.

These all go through Commission Junctions and it is their IATA number that is shown and stored.
Thanks for clearing that up!

I've shifted my IHG bookings to MrRebates - we'll see how long his agreement with IHG lasts.
Old Apr 30, 2013, 12:23 am

Programs: Priority Club Platinum Ambassador, Tesco Club Points, Avios
Just for information my 2 corporate discounted stays last week in the LHR area both tracked on the Mr Rebates US site - it states payment will be within 90 days via Paypal
Old Apr 30, 2013, 12:30 am

Originally Posted by Mr Jones
Just for information my 2 corporate discounted stays last week in the LHR area both tracked on the Mr Rebates US site - it states payment will be within 90 days via Paypal
They pay only on the first of the month when you request by the end of the previous month (i.e. request by April 30 or any day in April, will be paid on May 1) so it may be a little longer than 90 days.
Old Apr 30, 2013, 12:38 am

Programs: Priority Club Platinum Ambassador, Tesco Club Points, Avios
Thank you - for me that would be no problem as long as they do pay and there is an alternative to TCB and Quidco
Old May 1, 2013, 11:51 am

My April Mr. Rebates cashback which I requested yesterday (4/30) posted to my PayPal account at 10:44 am PDT today. Gotta love that.
Old May 1, 2013, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Interesting - ICHG is gone from Topcashback UK, but Hilton appeared (5%) Coincidence?
Old May 17, 2013, 10:14 am

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum
I've been booking my IHG stays at Mr Rebates since they stopped at Quidco. All been working fine until today - Mr Rebates now showing 'No Rebates' for IHG brand hotels! Any idea on the next option?
Old May 17, 2013, 10:40 am

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Qipu offers 4-10% (usually 4) although I am yet to receive any.
Old May 17, 2013, 12:01 pm

Programs: Miles and More
fatwallet and ebates - around 4%.For now fr and de.igraal.com have 10% - but it is 20Eur min payout. I believe only "old" members of qipu.de can use paypal, so I guess it would not work for those without german bank account. If you need a referral for fr.igraal.com - PM me
Old May 17, 2013, 10:29 pm

Shopathome.com also no longer offering cashback as of today.
Old May 18, 2013, 11:36 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta PLAT, Marriot Plat, IHG Plat, SPG Gold, A couple of other airlines - pee on
Mr. Rebates was great while it lasted, especially the 15% bonuses. I booked advanced reservations, but did not know specific dates. When I did, I changed those reservations and got my 15%....
Old May 18, 2013, 7:52 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Platinum,SQ, DL, AA, Hyatt
Hope this is a temporary thing.

Mr Rebates was great having the rebates in additions to the referrer's rebates.

Back to Ebates (4.5%) for now.
Old May 20, 2013, 4:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
Originally Posted by alexanderrr
fatwallet and ebates - around 4%.For now fr and de.igraal.com have 10% - but it is 20Eur min payout. I believe only "old" members of qipu.de can use paypal, so I guess it would not work for those without german bank account. If you need a referral for fr.igraal.com - PM me
Started a conga for igraal.com, 10% on IHG and referrals get 10% of lifetime purchases ;-)

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...-cashback.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.