Promotion discussion thread 2013

Old Oct 5, 2013, 1:53 pm

Programs: LH SEN, AA
Originally Posted by no2chem
good morning...

I have some lovely codes for everyone.
Wow, I could register for almost all of these (but haven't been to IHG recently)

THANKS a lot!!!
Old Oct 5, 2013, 6:07 pm

Programs: Delta 1MM/SM, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Choice Hotels Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Q4 Stay x, Get y points list?

Haven't traveled since July, so I haven't been keeping up here. Is there a list of the Q4 stay x, get y codes? I've looked at the other thread and don't see it.

thanks.
Old Oct 6, 2013, 12:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cigar55
Haven't traveled since July, so I haven't been keeping up here. Is there a list of the Q4 stay x, get y codes? I've looked at the other thread and don't see it.

thanks.
It seems the only major promotion is that customized Big Win one and many of us ended up with crazy goals which is really not worth attempting...

I will probably stay at IHG for 19 nights by the end of October (since the promotion started) and total bonus will be 1,100 (Company does not allow me to use my IHG credit card.)
Old Oct 8, 2013, 1:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP & 3MM, Priority Club Plat since 1984
Originally Posted by FLYGVA
As a note, I am not always posting, if I have updated the first post after new promotion were posted.

4994 was added by me yesterday.

FLYGVA
co-moderator IHG Forum
and worked fine for me (4994)
Old Oct 9, 2013, 7:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Platinum,SQ, DL, AA, Hyatt
Originally Posted by cigar55

thanks.
Nope, there will not be any Q4 Stay X Get Y due to the on-going Big Win promo.
Old Oct 13, 2013, 9:18 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
So after I registered for these promos and complete my next stay, can I register again for the same promos so I can use them again for my following stay?
Old Oct 14, 2013, 1:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MVF Trekker
So after I registered for these promos and complete my next stay, can I register again for the same promos so I can use them again for my following stay?
No. Some of them work more than once automatically though, check your offers page.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 2:33 am

Programs: UA DL silver
i have a question that i will have 3 continuous 1 night stays, and how can i maximize the points? i mean after registration several bonuses only apply to 1 stay. and i think i cannot re-register the code before the bonus points post which probably happens after my 3rd stay
and for the 2000 pt 60 days code can i re-register it after 60 days?
thx
Old Oct 14, 2013, 4:18 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by wwwny
i have a question that i will have 3 continuous 1 night stays, and how can i maximize the points? i mean after registration several bonuses only apply to 1 stay. and i think i cannot re-register the code before the bonus points post which probably happens after my 3rd stay
and for the 2000 pt 60 days code can i re-register it after 60 days?
thx
Each IHG account can only register promo code NNNN the once.

To maximise to 2k+5k=5k bonus per stay, you will need to change hotels each nighht.

By the way one of the 2k/3k stay bonuses is for 60days, the other for 3months.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 8:41 am

Programs: LH SEN since 2007
I am trying to find a refer a friend promo, but the one listed on http://www.frequentflyerbonuses.com/priorityclub.html runs knowwhere, although it advertises 5000/5000 points for referer and refered. Does anybody have a different link? Thanks!
Old Oct 14, 2013, 1:22 pm

Programs: IHG, RC, HH, AA, QF, UA, Aeroplan
Originally Posted by prefers1a
I am trying to find a refer a friend promo, but the one listed on http://www.frequentflyerbonuses.com/priorityclub.html runs knowwhere, although it advertises 5000/5000 points for referer and refered. Does anybody have a different link? Thanks!
unless it's come back recently, i believe that's not available currently, happy to be corrected, i haven't been able to find a link that works
Old Oct 15, 2013, 1:16 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by scubaccr

To maximise to 2k+5k=5k bonus per stay, you will need to change hotels each nighht.

You don't have to change hotels each night to earn the bonus per stay. I have had one night stays back to back at the same hotel for the last two weeks and the same 2K/3K bonus posts for every night. New folio for every night but the same room.
Old Oct 15, 2013, 1:44 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-gb; GT-I9300 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Originally Posted by CalItalian
Originally Posted by scubaccr

You don't have to change hotels each night to earn the bonus per stay. I have had one night stays back to back at the same hotel for the last two weeks and the same 2K/3K bonus posts for every night. New folio for every night but the same room.
Depends on the hotel - the rules say this would only count as one 3 night stay, so you can't complain if the hotel combine the reservations into one
Old Oct 15, 2013, 7:22 pm

Can someone tell me how the codes are applied? Do the codes have to be registered for prior to making the reservation? I have a corporate discount that would have to be booked over the phone. The IHG number would then be applied. Would the stay still be eligible for the bonus points?
Old Oct 15, 2013, 8:57 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by pickles1107
Can someone tell me how the codes are applied? Do the codes have to be registered for prior to making the reservation? I have a corporate discount that would have to be booked over the phone. The IHG number would then be applied. Would the stay still be eligible for the bonus points?
Codes do not have to registered prior to making a reservation. As long as you make a reservation through any IHG reservation channel, you're fine.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.