Promotion discussion thread 2013

Old Apr 15, 2013, 2:22 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by sammy7
We encountered a system problem while processing your request. Please try again or contact the Priority Club Rewards Service Center for assistance.

Appears targeted.
It doesn't even work on my own account (yes, the account PCR sent the email to)

I have a feeling it's because I entered in the 7641 code from above a few days ago. The two offer seems to be very similar and you might not be able to have both....
Old Apr 15, 2013, 5:23 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
The 3107 worked fine for me. Will find out at the weekend what, if anything, it does.
Old Apr 15, 2013, 7:15 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by xenole
The 3107 worked fine for me. Will find out at the weekend what, if anything, it does.
What's the name of the offer?
Old Apr 15, 2013, 7:16 am

Programs: UA PP, 2 MM; IC;
Code Registration Link

When I go to the link I have for registering a code, I am redirected to a home reservation page. Can someone post the current link for signing up for a promo? Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 15, 2013, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by CanucksHKG
What's the name of the offer?

I have used the search function so you don't have to

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/18343213-post72.html
Old Apr 15, 2013, 8:03 am

Programs: SQ S, IHG Diamond/Amb, Accor S
It doesn't even work on my own account (yes, the account PCR sent the email to)

I have a feeling it's because I entered in the 7641 code from above a few days ago. The two offer seems to be very similar and you might not be able to have both....
Chances are that you already registered for 3107 last year, when you were NOT targeted

In that case you won't be able to register again. I am 100% sure that I registered for 3107 last year, and was able to register for 7641 yesterday, so somehow these two seem to be stackable....

Last edited by DuMaInSin; Apr 15, 2013 at 8:06 am Reason: rephrased last sentence
Old Apr 15, 2013, 3:20 pm

Programs: IHG Plat; CC Gold
I got my 5K bonus today for the extra night earlier this month.
Old Apr 15, 2013, 5:15 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Buzzman
When I go to the link I have for registering a code, I am redirected to a home reservation page. Can someone post the current link for signing up for a promo? Thanks in advance.
https://www.ihg.com/priorityclub/rew...offerCode=1234

Glad someone was able to take advantage of it!
Yes, this code has shown up on the first page already. But going through that list.....95% of them doesn't work anymore. It's great to let (new) FTers to the IHG program know that this one is back up and running.

Originally Posted by DuMaInSin
Chances are that you already registered for 3107 last year, when you were NOT targeted

In that case you won't be able to register again. I am 100% sure that I registered for 3107 last year, and was able to register for 7641 yesterday, so somehow these two seem to be stackable....
Never registered before. This is a "new" account.
Hence why IHG sent me that "welcome" email / offer, giving me that code.
Maybe it only works if you do 3107 first then 7641, and not vise versa?
Old Apr 15, 2013, 5:16 pm
aau

Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA MM Gold, HHonors Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Plat, IHG Ambassador
Does anyone know for the 10k bonus package, if the 10k points converts to points on a 1:1 basis if I choose to earn miles? I'm looking at a hotel that displays a 1000, 5000, 10000, and 25000 bonus points deal for a particular night, but only the 10k package explicitly mentions miles, so I'm assuming the other packages won't earn bonus mile at all?
Old Apr 17, 2013, 6:02 am

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
Quick question :

I have booked +/- 10 nights in Dubai, 2 BRG, 7 consecutive nights in IC.

1) consecutive nights will only give me 2.000 points, even if I reserver them separately. ( doing for flexible cancellation if needed)
2) will consecutive nights count towards the 10 nights promo and towards the Ambassador accelerator? Or will it count as 1 night in 1 stay, or 7 nights in 1 stay.
3) BRG do not count for nights --) correct?
4) BOGO is that 1 or 2 nights?

Thanks
Old Apr 17, 2013, 1:00 pm

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by mgo72
Quick question :

I have booked +/- 10 nights in Dubai, 2 BRG, 7 consecutive nights in IC.

1) consecutive nights will only give me 2.000 points, even if I reserver them separately. ( doing for flexible cancellation if needed)
2) will consecutive nights count towards the 10 nights promo and towards the Ambassador accelerator? Or will it count as 1 night in 1 stay, or 7 nights in 1 stay.
3) BRG do not count for nights --) correct?
4) BOGO is that 1 or 2 nights?

Thanks
1)Yes 2000points per stay, whether you checkin in or out during such stay
2)Qualifying Nights will count towards Ambassador Accelerator and stay nn nights promo
Just with IC stays, although count as qual nights, zero points accrue to the multiple nights
3)Correct, BRG no longer count as qual nights
I thought only allowed 1x BRG night per stay.
Be prepared as you could/should be charged for one of your 2x BRG nights by hotel
4)Bogo gives 1x qual Night. Sometimes you get lucky and both nights post as qualiffying
Old Apr 17, 2013, 5:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Originally Posted by Amyrlin
I got my 5K bonus today for the extra night earlier this month.
How did it post? Did it state the actual bonus category or just say "courtesy"?

I've not had either the Weekend bonus or the additional 5 nights bonus. I wrote in about the Weekend bonus and today received a 5K "courtesy" posting but nothing has shown for the additional 5 nights. I plan to email about that one this weekend if nothing shows up.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 5:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Originally Posted by scubaccr
4)Bogo gives 1x qual Night. Sometimes you get lucky and both nights post as qualiffying
While I generally agree, and last year all my BOGO stays only showed as 1 night, this year I've had three and all have posted as 2 nights.
Old Apr 18, 2013, 1:56 am

Originally Posted by Shareholder
How did it post? Did it state the actual bonus category or just say "courtesy"?

I've not had either the Weekend bonus or the additional 5 nights bonus. I wrote in about the Weekend bonus and today received a 5K "courtesy" posting but nothing has shown for the additional 5 nights. I plan to email about that one this weekend if nothing shows up.
like this:

5K more for every 5 extra nights 5,000 pts.
Old Apr 18, 2013, 8:43 am

Thanks for confirming this might still be a valid promo

Dear ,
Ready to enjoy your Priority Club® Rewards benefits? Great! Here's the first in a series of four weekly emails that will help you get started. This week's topic: earning points or miles.
Priority Club Rewards gives you more ways to earn, every day, everywhere. You can earn points or miles when you stay, fly, drive and more. It's easy and they add up fast!
Earn 1,500 bonus points or 500 bonus miles for your next stay.

Promotion Code * 3107

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.