LRD
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat/6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
US only - 21% cashback at TopCashBack

Four-day offer... Linky
Old Nov 15, 2012, 1:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Before any other UK TCB members get excited this is US only - UK still 7%. Maybe a mod can amend the title, will ask.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 2:07 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
US only - 21% cashback at TopCashBack

Do we have to complete the stay in those 4 days or just book...?
Old Nov 15, 2012, 2:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
nothing stops people to sign up for TCB US as well. They have no limitation on residency as the UK site has.

The 21% seems to be worldwide bookings, and 4 days are for making the booking not for stays.

Hmm, I might rebook some of my stays...
Old Nov 15, 2012, 6:59 pm

Programs: Priority Club Platinum & Ambassdor, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Do we have to complete the stay in those 4 days or just book...?
In my experience anything booked within this time period will qualify for 21% cashback. That's a heck of a deal!
Old Nov 15, 2012, 9:54 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
ShopAtHome.com 110% Cash Back Guarantee

ShopAtHome.com which had been 20% and said it would be until November 30, 2012, is now gone down to 15%. Nevertheless, their Cash Back Guarantee is 110% of any better offer. http://www.shopathome.com/Top-Cash-Back-Guarantee.aspx That should bring it to 23.1%...
Old Nov 15, 2012, 11:50 pm

Programs: PC Platinum, Hyatt GP Diamond, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by CalItalian
ShopAtHome.com which had been 20% and said it would be until November 30, 2012, is now gone down to 15%. Nevertheless, their Cash Back Guarantee is 110% of any better offer. http://www.shopathome.com/Top-Cash-Back-Guarantee.aspx That should bring it to 23.1%...
If anybody can report success with the 110% cash back guarantee, I will much appreciate it.

RM
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:17 am
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Originally Posted by LRD
Four-day offer... Linky

They used to have such generous offers in the past (more than 10 %) but they never paid. Beware TopCashback!
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan
They used to have such generous offers in the past (more than 10 %) but they never paid. Beware TopCashback!
I have had ZERO problems with TopCashback and I have had 30 to 40 transactions in the past 6 months.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 1:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Cashback sites are a bit hit and miss and need close follow-up.

IME Ebates and Topcashback UK are rather OK, but 100% of ICHG stays must be retro claimed - it may have something to do with the way hotels "touch" RA reservations (upgrades, etc). TCB US - I have less experience, but Radisson stays posted after a while. Worst experience is with Quidco.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 2:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger

IME Ebates and Topcashback UK are rather OK, but 100% of ICHG stays must be retro claimed - it may have something to do with the way hotels "touch" RA reservations (upgrades, etc).
Haven't affected my IHG earnings with Ebates and Topcashback. I had six reservations earlier this year that didn't track with MrRebates, however. All the later IHG ones have tracked with them as well.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 7:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan
Originally Posted by holtju2
I have had ZERO problems with TopCashback and I have had 30 to 40 transactions in the past 6 months.
TCB has really mixed reviews! I personally has trouble getting my purchases traced - located in Europe (if it matters). Never have trouble with Mr. Rebates - in fact they are really good - especially the fact that if it doesn't show up within 7 days after a stay, you can file a cash back missing claim. I have to wait 40 days for ebates for filing a missing cash back for IHG hotel stays.

Recently there is a missing cash back from ebates but they seemed to be reluctant to pay. My EUR 289 Junior Suite in IC Ham - they only gave me cash back value of $132. So I wrote back and tell them that if they found a junior suite at any IC Hotel for that price, please let me know
Old Nov 16, 2012, 7:39 am

Would this work for gift cards?
Old Nov 16, 2012, 9:51 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by holtju2
Haven't affected my IHG earnings with Ebates and Topcashback. I had six reservations earlier this year that didn't track with MrRebates, however. All the later IHG ones have tracked with them as well.
I have had ZERO problems with MrRebates.com and have more than 3 dozen reservations I made through them this year. My cash back posts the same day that my points post on PriorityClub.com which most times is 5 days after my stay completion. MrRebates is the greatest (I've also used them for Marriott...no problem there either).
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by CalItalian
I have had ZERO problems with MrRebates.com and have more than 3 dozen reservations I made through them this year. My cash back posts the same day that my points post on PriorityClub.com which most times is 5 days after my stay completion. MrRebates is the greatest (I've also used them for Marriott...no problem there either).
+1. Mr. Rebates will start cash back missing investigation if a stay doesn't show up after a week from your check-out date. I got them adjusted manually and they got reply from IHG very quickly that they will pay them commission.

I have trouble with ebates for my IHG stays - first one they posted the wrong amount, they assumed that my room costs was $132 vs EUR 289 (a junior suite at IC). I wrote back and tell them that if they can find a junior suite at an IC hotel for $132 let me know

Also ebates doesn't start missing cash back investigation until after 40 days from your check-out date.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.