Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

60,000 Points with Capital One Priority Club World Mastercard [Canada]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

60,000 Points with Capital One Priority Club World Mastercard [Canada]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2014, 12:20 pm

Originally Posted by pointshogger
In the past, Capital One has mentioned that we are not allowed to have two World Cards at the same time. I'm not sure if it's still the same policy.
I'd be interested in getting confirmation on this, because I have the Cap One Aspire Travel World, and I had planned on applying for the IHG Cap One card sometime soon. Anyone know for sure?
Old Sep 25, 2014, 4:49 pm

Programs: ,BW Rewards, Skymiles, Aeroplan, SPG, IHG, Marriott, Club Carlson, Alaska Airlines
Originally Posted by pokee
I'd be interested in getting confirmation on this, because I have the Cap One Aspire Travel World, and I had planned on applying for the IHG Cap One card sometime soon. Anyone know for sure?

Late Last Year 2013 amd into early this year, I had both the IHG Cap One World Card, and the Cap One Aspire Travel World .
I cancelled the IHG Card before the anniversay date to avoid paying the
C $120 renewal Fee. I still have the Cap One Aspire Travel World.
Old Sep 30, 2014, 7:54 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
Originally Posted by pokee
That's what a CSR said, but there's always a chance that their information is incorrect.

Originally Posted by mgn2000
Late Last Year 2013 amd into early this year, I had both the IHG Cap One World Card, and the Cap One Aspire Travel World .
I cancelled the IHG Card before the anniversay date to avoid paying the
C $120 renewal Fee. I still have the Cap One Aspire Travel World.
But since it has been done before, I guess it's fine then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.