Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Club 1000 point survey

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2012, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by FinnishFlash
This might very well be the most annoying web form I have ever seen. And it complains about birth date not being in dd/mm/yyyy format even though it is and also complains I have not answered all the questions even thou I have. 10 minutes of my life wasted
Plus 1
Old Aug 30, 2012, 9:55 am

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
Originally Posted by camsean
Plus 1
Plus 2. Even after all that, it wouldn't let me submit.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 10:14 am

Programs: PC: Platinum, DL: PM, National: Exec
Originally Posted by rfrost
Plus 2. Even after all that, it wouldn't let me submit.
It worked for me. But I had to look at the bar at the list of question numbers. One of the questions had been skipped accidentally. I had to go back up and find it.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 1:12 pm
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by patrickATX
It worked for me. But I had to look at the bar at the list of question numbers. One of the questions had been skipped accidentally. I had to go back up and find it.
Same here, accidentally skipped question #4. Went back and answered it, then I was able to finish the survey.
Old Aug 31, 2012, 10:35 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
After many failed attempts yesterday I was able to load the site and complete the quiz fairly easy today.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 12:43 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
I managed to submit, but had the following problems:

- some questions were impossible to read because they fell outside my visible screen, without any possibility to scroll sidewards or reduce the size. I had to guess my answer.

- I had to search hard for the submit button. Maybe it was outside my visible screen. In the end I found one in the horizontal bar with the question number. This bar had moved to the very top of the page at one point (it was constantly in the way, so I clicked it and it "went away"), so it took some searching.

Overall filling out this questionnaire felt like playing an adventure game for an 8 year old. Totally unprofessional, considering the audience.

HTB.
Old Sep 3, 2012, 12:35 am

Programs: AA EXP 3.13 MM, IC Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
No problems here! Easiest 1000 points! Thank you OP!
Old Sep 3, 2012, 5:50 am

Programs: Delta FO, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by Tiki
At the bottom of the survey, it says it is only valid for people who got an email link. Has anyone gotten this in an email?
I didn't get the email, but did complete the survey via the link on this thread. Most. Annoying. Form. Ever. (And I was using a laptop with Google Chrome... I can imagine how bad it would be on a tablet or smartphone!)

I'm not holding my breath waiting for these points because of the disclaimer that's mentioned... Maybe those of us who didn't get the invitation email will get the points, maybe not. meh.
Old Sep 3, 2012, 5:58 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Has anybody actually received the points yet?
Old Sep 3, 2012, 6:34 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by RTW1
Has anybody actually received the points yet?
"Many thanks for completing our survey. To show our appreciation 1,000 bonus Priority Club points will be credited to your account in 4-6 weeks."
Old Sep 3, 2012, 6:39 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

But we all know those messages can be quite meaningless.... Judging from your reaction, the answer for you is no
Old Sep 3, 2012, 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by aresay
I can get it to load on Internet Explorer, but every time I hit submit after answering the questions I get an error message to "please complete the survey questionnaire before submitting"
Finally got it to work. It seems that the problem I had before was the hyphen in my last name. When I took it out, I was able to submit it. Hopefully, the points will post
Old Sep 4, 2012, 3:05 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Filled in and submitted. Let's see if anything posts. Thanks to OP
Old Sep 4, 2012, 3:49 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
My form does not load after Q 17 ?
Old Sep 4, 2012, 4:31 am

Programs: NH PLT+SFC(*G), JL JGC(OW Sapphire), IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by abhilife2001
My form does not load after Q 17 ?
Because it has only 17 questions.
You should see "Submit" anytime at the upper part of the screen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.