Booking a room in my wife's name using my points

Old Aug 14, 2012, 4:46 am
Original Poster

Booking a room in my wife's name using my points

Is it possible for me to do this?

I've done a dummy booking online but cannot seem to figure out how to change the name on the booking. I'd call priority club, but I'm currently out of the country.

Thanks for your help.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 4:54 am

Programs: IHG Plat; CC Gold
Just put the name of your wife down as the second guest
Old Aug 14, 2012, 5:09 am

Yes just put her name on the res.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 5:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Make sure you have her name on the ressie and she has a confirmation number with her when she checks in.

I did a trade with another FTer for a PC night, the FD couldn't find my name but I had a number she could look it up and there was no problem.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 6:45 am

Programs: QF Plat LTG, UA2mm, Marriott LTP
I have done this at least 10 times for my wife.

I put her name is also on the res as the additional guest, and also give her a printout of the res with all the details. Never any problems.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 10:02 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta PLAT, Marriot Plat, IHG Plat, SPG Gold, A couple of other airlines - pee on
A Friend too

I was able to book a couple of point break reservations for my friend and family of four when I added them as a second guest during the last point break release.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.