Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC's & RA Club Access Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2012, 6:08 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ TPPS, EK Gold, IHG RA, Marriott Gold Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, UA Premier Gold, TG Silver
Originally Posted by mnredfox
Updated, thanks.

How do you know that you have suite AND club for next week?
I have an email confirming Club access and the website is showing Corner Suite.
Old May 14, 2012, 1:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Wan1dap
Nice, I've never seen that!
Old May 14, 2012, 4:42 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ TPPS, EK Gold, IHG RA, Marriott Gold Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, UA Premier Gold, TG Silver
Nice, I've never seen that!
That's why I said I don't know what to make of it... We'll see what happens when I check in.
Old May 14, 2012, 2:17 pm
Formerly known as fsa_ea

Programs: UA GS/1MM,AS 75k,NK GLD,AA 2MM,DL 2MM,LH FT,AY PLT,IC RA,FMT LT PLT,HYT GLB,HLT DIA,MRT GLD,HRTZ PC
IC Abu Dhabi

Just stayed at the IC Abu Dhabi . We were given the choice of club access or a suite. We were pre-assigned to a suite, but we had it changed to club at check-in, and then back to the suite PLUS club access because of some problems with the room.

Excellent club lounge.
Old May 16, 2012, 1:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by The Mileage Millionaire
Just stayed at the IC Abu Dhabi . We were given the choice of club access or a suite. We were pre-assigned to a suite, but we had it changed to club at check-in, and then back to the suite PLUS club access because of some problems with the room.

Excellent club lounge.
Thanks, updated. ^
Old May 17, 2012, 1:49 am
Original Poster

Updated from Amb & RA exp thread.
Old May 17, 2012, 2:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
IC Nairobi upgrades this RA to both Club and Suite, but my experiences may be skewed as I have been coming here for about 10 years as a regular.
Old May 21, 2012, 4:32 am
Suspended

Can confirm that I was given a suite and club access on check-in at IC BKK. One-off?
Old May 29, 2012, 11:15 pm
Original Poster

Can confirm that I was given a suite and club access on check-in at IC BKK. One-off?
Hmmm, what did you book in terms of rate/room?
Old May 29, 2012, 11:24 pm
Original Poster

Updated as of today, including RA experience thread posts.
Old May 30, 2012, 4:22 am
Suspended

Hmmm, what did you book in terms of rate/room?
Booked Grande Deluxe at corporate rate.
Old May 30, 2012, 2:16 pm

I have been 2 years of RA before and during this time I had about 90 Intercontinental stays and ONLY got twice an club lounge acces . Always Suites its nice but sometimes a club lounge would be better.
This march I stayed as an Ambassador on point breaks 5k points for 1 night at the Guatemala city Intercontinental and Got Club level with Lounge access for free.
Old May 30, 2012, 3:19 pm
JBa

Programs: some
IC Dallas has remodeled lounge and gives access to A & RAs. Even open on weekends ^
Old May 30, 2012, 4:33 pm

Programs: WN A+ CP, IHG Status-of-the-Day, Avis First. **Freedom fighter: One grope at a time.**
Originally Posted by JBa
IC Dallas has remodeled lounge and gives access to A & RAs. Even open on weekends ^
It may be remodeled, but I am not impressed with the offerings. I was there twice last month for three night stays, and the same thing was served every evening on both stays. Has that changed? It might be fine for the occasional stay... but every night?

(Yeah, I know. I will try to remember to do a RA report on the other thread. I've been staying at the IC Dallas every couple of months for 4 years. I've been loyal through the good, bad, and ugly.)
Old May 31, 2012, 3:32 pm
JBa

Programs: some
IC Dallas

With the abundance of restaurants in the area I only went twice to the lounge during my three day stay. So I don't know if there is any variation on the food offerings.
It was nice to be able to select something light, especially after having a Double-Double with fries from In N Out Burger. Now that was a nice surprise to see in Dallas.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.