Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Link Gone For Depositing 5000 Point Ambassador Voucher?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2013, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Location: District of Columbia, Maryland- AA 2M Life Platinum, UA 1K, TK Gold, BA Silver, IC RA, Fairmont/Marriott Platinum, SPG/Hilton/Omni Gold, Wynn/Makers Mark Ambassador, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis Chairmans, National Executive
Link Gone For Depositing 5000 Point Ambassador Voucher?

What happened to the link(s) to deposit the 5000 point voucher in the Ambassador Welcome Kit?

No luck with http://www.priorityclub.com/rewards/...depositpoints/ OR
http://www.intercontinental.com/ambassadorvoucher

Tried search and only found above links.
Old Feb 18, 2013, 10:25 am
uk1
Suspended

http://www.priorityclub.com/rewards/...depositpoints/

(Google intercontinental hotels deposit points! )
Old Feb 18, 2013, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Location: District of Columbia, Maryland- AA 2M Life Platinum, UA 1K, TK Gold, BA Silver, IC RA, Fairmont/Marriott Platinum, SPG/Hilton/Omni Gold, Wynn/Makers Mark Ambassador, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis Chairmans, National Executive
I have that link, but it appears to be vouchers from hotel or airline partners. I had once for 1000 points because gave me previously occupied room.

I get this error which is ironic as voucher is valid. Tried with spaces and without. Any other links??

The certificate number you submitted is invalid. Please check the certificate number entered and re-submit or contact the Priority Club Rewards Service Center for assistance.
Old Feb 18, 2013, 2:11 pm

Programs: IHG Plat; CC Gold
Have you tried www.priorityclub.com/deposit
Old Feb 18, 2013, 3:55 pm
Original Poster

I did, but I got the same error. It looks like the travel partner website as well.

I called the Philippines call center for Ambassador Services and they confirmed my information and said they would get back to me later.

I also tried logging in but it did not matter.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 8:28 pm

Programs: Delta PM, IC Ambassador, Marriott Gold
I had the same sort of problem the last couple days of December 2012. A few days in to 2013 and it worked fine. Try it again next week.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 6:27 pm

Programs: IC RA
Used the link yesterday to deposit points with no problem. I'll have to check when I get home but I believe it was the priorityclub.com/deposit link.
Old Mar 9, 2013, 9:58 am
Original Poster

Link works. Not sure what I did, but works now. If having trouble you may wish to refresh browser, open in a new link, try a new browser, go grab a coffee and come back, try later, tomorrow, etc. Eventually it works.

www.priorityclub.com/deposit

The www.intercontinental.com/ambassadorvoucher seems to be an old link and gives a 404 File Error.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.