Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Second Night Free Coupon

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2003, 6:49 pm

Does anyone know if there is a list of the participating hotels ? I was thinking of taking advantage of this in Florida but the only way to find out which hotels are participating I could see is to try each hotel on the reservation page. Surely there must be a list of participating hotels by state or country or ....?
Old Jan 11, 2003, 8:56 pm

Location: Orlando, FL, USA. Starwood Copper; PCLUB Pyrite; HHonors Tin; Skymiles Nobody
Unfortunately, using the rate search method is the only way to find who is participating. And for the next couple of months, only the Holiday Inn Select UCF can combine the 2K Bonus Points Voucher with the Free night rate. It is usually the $129 neighborhood, so not a bad average rate overall for the Select. If you are staying elsewhere in FL, you're out of luck for bonus vouchers. Good luck searching for the BOGO rate!
Old Apr 22, 2006, 7:39 pm

Smile Request for free night coupon

Originally Posted by zipual
I have one of the Second night free coupons sent out in the AA elite packets. Some restrictions, but if anyone wants it, let me know and I will mail it out.
Hello, I would like the free night coupon....thanks Deborah
Old Apr 22, 2006, 11:10 pm

I bet it's already gone...
Old Apr 23, 2006, 12:53 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
Hi Deborah,

welcome to flyertalk! I hope you will soon feel at home here as many many others already do. We are a great community, feel free to explore all our forums. It would be great to have you here as a regular participant.

I also guess that those certificates from 2002 are already gone; and they would also be expired now. Coupon trades are not done anymore in the airline/hotel forums but in "coupon connection". You need to have a certain amount of posts and hold your membership for some months to be able to post in that place though.

Have fun,
Ralf
ralfkrippner, moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.