80000 point bonus Chase Visa

Old Mar 25, 2011, 1:10 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AS, UA, HY, Hil, Merr
80000 point bonus Chase Visa

Just receive this offer for new card.

My card is only 10 days old (60000 points) but cannot get the difference. Called Chase and PC

If you do not currently have card, but are planning to, you might want to wait to get the new offer

Earn 80,000 Bonus Points View with Images | View Mobile Site

Reservations Earn Points Redeem Points Offers

Earn 80,000 bonus points
with your first purchase
Old Mar 26, 2011, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Already long discussed here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...-targeted.html
Old Mar 28, 2011, 3:27 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AS, UA, HY, Hil, Merr
sorry I missed it, obviously!
Old Dec 6, 2011, 7:06 am

I have codes

I have codes for the 1,000 free points and after getting the points it has a link for the application for the 80,000 Chase Visa PC card.

priorityclub.com/visa1000 then enter code.

SKAEXF5SB3
SKAEXMD2B3
SKAEXQD6B3

Signing up for the card is your choice, nothing special needs to be done for the 1,000 points but to watch the 90sec advert for the card.

If anyone else would like code for the free 1,000 just message me. Also, 80,000 pc points is pretty huge. They can also be miles. Your choice.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 12:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Devisissy
I have codes for the 1,000 free points and after getting the points it has a link for the application for the 80,000 Chase Visa PC card.

priorityclub.com/visa1000 then enter code.

SKAEXF5SB3
SKAEXMD2B3
SKAEXQD6B3

Signing up for the card is your choice, nothing special needs to be done for the 1,000 points but to watch the 90sec advert for the card.

If anyone else would like code for the free 1,000 just message me. Also, 80,000 pc points is pretty huge. They can also be miles. Your choice.
I think you can only get the 1K once regardless of codes.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 4:55 am

Programs: Everyone!
Anyone get points that already has the card?
Old Dec 7, 2011, 9:08 pm

Programs: Dirt Status w/ All
Originally Posted by mnredfox
I think you can only get the 1K once regardless of codes.
I did this the first time a few weeks ago at a Holiday Inn. This week I have stays at Candlewood, HIX and CP (maximizing the 4X bonus). The Candlewood had the pad of codes sitting on the desk, so I grabbed one. I later read the fine print that says you only get one, so never bothered trying to enter it.

HIX never offered me one.

CP gave me one at check in, but I said I already used it. Desk clerk told me you can get multiple, so I tried. The screen after the video said I had an extra 1000 points, but they don't show after logging in/out a couple times.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 1:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by tev9999
I did this the first time a few weeks ago at a Holiday Inn. This week I have stays at Candlewood, HIX and CP (maximizing the 4X bonus). The Candlewood had the pad of codes sitting on the desk, so I grabbed one. I later read the fine print that says you only get one, so never bothered trying to enter it.

HIX never offered me one.

CP gave me one at check in, but I said I already used it. Desk clerk told me you can get multiple, so I tried. The screen after the video said I had an extra 1000 points, but they don't show after logging in/out a couple times.
Anytime I use a new code or try again, I just watch the video and the screen at the end says 1K points as if I already got it. Never seen more post.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 8:41 am

Programs: DL PM, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, AmExPlat
Originally Posted by jkzahn
Anyone get points that already has the card?
I did. If you either got mailed the 80K offer or watched the video using a hotel code and got a screen shot of the 80K offer at the end of the video, you can contact Chase by secure messaging and ask for a bump from your 60K bonus IF your card is less than 90 days old. See the other thread about this promo linked above. They will not bump the points by 20K unless you have either a targeted invitation or a screen shot of the offer at the end of the video. Calling does not seem to work, but secure messaging is having success!

The codes above sometimes work for more than one offer; you just won't get the 1K points for watching the video again.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 5:36 pm

Programs: Everyone!
I have had the card for about 5 months....put my info in with a code, watched the video....and then nothing really happened and I have seen no indication of the 1K.....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.