Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone that has stayed at the new Staybridge Times Square?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2014, 11:43 am

Before the various devaluations, the Staybridge was a really good value. Nowadays, I think it makes more sense to go with some of the other options nearby.

That being said, make sure to request a lower floor room and try to hit the breakfast early. The elevators take forever, thus, the stairs will save you a lot of time. Breakfast becomes a zoo as the morning wears on, so it is best to go as early as feasible.
Old May 21, 2017, 4:53 pm

Programs: AA Life-Plat 5MM, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, UA, BA
Thumbs up

We stayed 4 days this month for 4th year, i.e. we keep coming back
My wife loves this hotel due to the full kitchen. Good breakfast variety and nice light meal in eve Mon-Thu. Not "on" Time Square, but very close. Suites are not big but with smart arrangement.

The only bad thing is the elevators. Only 3 elevators for 30+ floors (10 rooms per floor). Can take 5-10 minutes wait for elevator.
And - beware! - (at least 1 of) the elevators "is/are known" to skip ground floor when coming up from basement. So - if you are on ground floor waiting to go up and elevator stops on way down - get in it.

But as I wrote... we keep coming back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.