Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Which airline should I chose to become a loyal customer (Delta, United or AA)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which airline should I chose to become a loyal customer (Delta, United or AA)?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2017, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Talking Which airline should I chose to become a loyal customer (Delta, United or AA)?

Starting this year i'm going to be flying a lot to the US (LIM-NYC) and inside the US (NYC-LAX; LAX-WAS; NYC-WAS; NYC-FLL; WAS-FLL, etc.) I will flight in Delta One/First or United Business First/First or American Business Class/First. Which one offers the best Domestic First and the best international business class product on my international route I know that Delta (LIM-ATL) uses a 767 while American (LIM-MIA) and United (LIM-NYC) fly 757s.

So which one do you think have the best first/business product, the best lounges and service and the best loyalty program.

Thank You so much and happy traveling!!
Old Jan 22, 2017, 5:20 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
This topic comes up so often there is even a "Sticky" about just this a few inches above where your thread got posted.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/infor...help-here.html

I'd say go with AA in your situation. LAN for international flights as much as possible then AA domestic for the network. The product is fine and lounges can be accessed via high status, membership or international business flights. LAX-DCA & FLL-DCA can be preferable over flying into IAD.
If you're able to get an US AA credit card miles can be easy to acquire for redemptions & free baggage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.