Old Jul 24, 2016, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

Multi-flight - booking advice

Hi

I'm currently booking a trip to USA from the UK, traveling includes:

London>Orlando
Atlanta>LAX
LAX>London

The cheapest price i've found has the middle leg (Atlanta>LAX) going the following route

Orlando>Atlanta>LAX.

Clearly i don't want to have to drive back down to Orlando if i can just board at Atlanta.....My question is can i just board this flight at atlanta (basically i'll never use the Orlando>atlanta fare). I will have checked baggage

If i can get it to work its quite a bit cheaper (not sure why), but this is all fairly new to me so thought i seek some advice beforehand ^

thanks

Andrew
Old Jul 24, 2016, 12:31 pm

Programs: AA,BA
Unfortunately no. Your itinerary will be cancelled if you do not show up for the first leg of the trip.
Old Jul 24, 2016, 12:56 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Have you tried pricing out the international legs together with a separate domestic ticket? it may price out less.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.