Priority Pass Lounge access different terminal

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2016, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat

I'll be departing NCE T1 on BA and friend will be departing T2 on Easyjet an hour later. We'd like to go into PP lounge Azur or Riviera in T1. Once I depart lounge, she will transfer over to T2. Carry on bags only. Will this be an issue? Will T1 lounge allow T2 passenger access? I assume that once I guest her in she can stay a bit even after my departure.
Old May 31, 2016, 2:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
No can do. You can only access the airside part of the terminal you are flying from.
Old May 31, 2016, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by LondonElite
No can do. You can only access the airside part of the terminal you are flying from.
Ok. Got it. and I realize this may be covered by your reply but is there a way to circumvent that via inter terminal transfer?
Old May 31, 2016, 3:56 pm
Suspended

Your friend with the T2 boarding pass will not be permitted airside in T1, so there is no terminal transfer to worry about. She won't be able to get near the lounge, and there is no facility to take her from T2 to T1 airside since she has no reason to be in T1. That aside, the wining/dining options in T2 are far superior to the fairly crappy lounge(s) in NCE. Also note that Riviera is only for non-Schengen, and Azur only for Schengen flights (or maybe it's the other way around...no, I think I'm right).
Old May 31, 2016, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Your friend with the T2 boarding pass will not be permitted airside in T1, so there is no terminal transfer to worry about. She won't be able to get near the lounge, and there is no facility to take her from T2 to T1 airside since she has no reason to be in T1. That aside, the wining/dining options in T2 are far superior to the fairly crappy lounge(s) in NCE. Also note that Riviera is only for non-Schengen, and Azur only for Schengen flights (or maybe it's the other way around...no, I think I'm right).
Ok. She is Schengen (Belgium) and I am not (UK). Are the dining options you mention landside? Otherwise I wouldn't be able to enter. I'm trying to decide if we should even try to coordinate flights so as to hang out together over a drink. If not, I may do my flight much later.
Old May 31, 2016, 4:45 pm
Original Poster

Yikes. http://loungeindex.com/Europe/France...unge/index.htm
Old May 31, 2016, 4:58 pm
Suspended

I think the idea of the two of you hanging out together airside isn't going to happen. There are decent food drink options in both terminals but they are both airside. As I told you, the lounge is a dump . Either depart on the same airline or spend some quality time outside of the airport.
Old May 31, 2016, 5:22 pm
Original Poster

I think the idea of the two of you hanging out together airside isn't going to happen. There are decent food drink options in both terminals but they are both airside. As I told you, the lounge is a dump . Either depart on the same airline or spend some quality time outside of the airport.
Yep. I was feeling that coming. No way to do same airline so I'll say good bye when I get off the bus. Thanks for all your help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.