Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Critique and suggestions on my award travel flights,seats,etc.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2015, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: co,aa,del,united

I have gotten a award to SE Asia and would like comments for learning better use of my miles. I have miles with AA.Delta,and United .This was what I would think to be a quick last minute award,within 75 days of travel. Flights and airports are :EWR/Lufthansa LH413 /A330-300/seat 2k to MUC,MUC /Thai TG925/747-220 /seat 2a to BKK,BKK/Thai TG303/A330/seat 34 to RGN. Could not find return flights from BKK sooooo will make my way on Vacation to SGN. SGN/Asiana OZ736/A330/seat 3k to ICN,ICN Asiana OZ222/A380-800/seat 2k to EWR . I wanted to use skypesos but could not find flights within my milage balance.Wanted best service my miles would allow on the short time frame I had. Used 260k united miles. Advice on seating and access to clubs ,etc would be appreciated .Thank you
Old Nov 26, 2015, 12:42 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I'm still not sure what your question is, given that you've booked your flights. Are you saying you'd potential rebook something else? You've already assigned yourself seats, and access to lounges isn't a problem since you appear to be in first or business class throughout.
Old Nov 26, 2015, 3:25 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist

if you have questions about seating on specific planes, each airline has its own forum with threads about seating. Same with lounges. recommend you take the time to look there and then ask the experts for each aircraft rather than one omnibus post in the less - read clusterf of the Info Desk.
Old Nov 26, 2015, 5:22 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, AmEx, NorthWest WorldPerks, Jelly of the Month. S&H Green Stamps, Subway sub club
I'm reporting this to a mod.
Old Nov 26, 2015, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: co,aa,del,united
I was thinking that some might have done the trip differently,in a best choice situation .All seems good to me with seats and flights. Maybe upper deck on Asiana flight ? Just glad to find something for my holiday.Still learning how to book awards for best planes ,etc. thanks for replies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.