Search

Hkg-pek-dfw

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2015, 10:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exp, United Silver, Delta Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Hkg-pek-dfw

Hi flyers,

Need some help with information about transit visa requirement for china. I have a indian passport and traveling from hkg to us with a layover of 6 hrs in pek. I searched multiple forums and all say that i do not need visa but i will need trasit visa (which should be free and no issues for indian passports). When j ho to china condulate wesite , it says you do not need a visa if you are transiting in pek with in 24 hrs of arrival on a internatinal flight and departing on international flight.

Now my question since i have never travelled on cathy (hkg-pek)

Is hkg to pek a international flight ? I cannot seem to find that info.

Any knowledge about this will help me do my mr smoothly.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 11:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry: BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.1030 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

Enter your data into the Timatic engine, and see what it says:

http://www.staralliance.com/en/servi...sa-and-health/
Old Oct 13, 2015, 12:40 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
I am prety shure that is an internacional flight since you need a diferent visa on HKG than in Mainland China.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.