Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

which airline to xfer Ultimate Rewards-pls help

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2015, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Hi - I've got a one way to Oslo on the books for mid-August. Was trying to figure my way back when United changed the schedule. Am thinking that means I can cancel the flight. I have changed my mind and want to go to Croatia instead. Question - I will get back 30k United miles if they accept my request to cancel. I have 36K ultimate rewards points. I was wondering if it would make any sense to transfer the UR points to Singapore Airlines instead of United to take advantage of their cheaper awards flights to Hawaii. So, that would mean trying to book IAD to Croatia, Croatia to Hawaii (in let's say December or January) with a long stopover at home in the DC Metro area. Can anyone chime in and tell me the best way to do this itinerary?
Old May 28, 2015, 2:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Welcome to Flyertalk davisdonna

As this topic pertains to UR, we're relocating your thread.

~beckoa co-moderator Information Desk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.