Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

schiphol airport stopover-time?

schiphol airport stopover-time?

Old May 24, 2015, 6:03 am
Original Poster

Lightbulb schiphol airport stopover-time?

In a few weeks I will travel from Bergen to Rome, indirect at Schiphol airport in Amsterdam, I have only 1 hour and 40 minutes before the plane goes on to Rome and begin to worry with for if I have enough time, so my question is: How long time mostly I need at the airport Schiphol?
Old May 24, 2015, 6:13 am

Programs: AA,BA
You are fine. I don't know the MCT at Ams but take this: In addition to your 1h40min connection, KL has a second Bgo-Ams-Fco with a 1hr10 mins connection. If for whatever reason you miss it, KL will put on the next flight.
Old May 24, 2015, 4:35 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Minimum connection time in AMS is 50 minutes. You should be fine!
Old May 24, 2015, 8:33 pm

Programs: UA lifetime gold; Hilton Gold; Marriott/SPG Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Bergen-AMS-Rome is technically the equivalent of a US domestic flight since all three countries are in the Schengen area.
Anything over 45 min to an hour is plenty in AMS
If you have never been to AMS airport, you will enjoy it. Well designed and great for connections.
My favorite "large" airport in Europe.
Old May 25, 2015, 2:11 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Moderator Action

Since this query is off-topic for this forum, the thread has been closed. Please visit the Read Before Posting announcement at the top of this forum for more detailed guidance on suitable topics for this forum.

Transit questions, including those about MCTs, are generally handled in the relevant destination forums. If OP still needs information, it would be best to take a look at the dedicated Germany forum for guidance:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/germany-626/.

Good luck, and safe travels!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.