Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flyertalk iPhone App

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2015, 5:52 pm
Original Poster

Flyertalk iPhone App

There used to be a nice iPhone app for flyertalk. What happened to it and is there plan's to bring it back?
Old May 23, 2015, 6:54 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP "Life is good! Really good.""
Odd. Not in the App store, but it's still on my phone and works as well as it ever did.
Old May 23, 2015, 7:55 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Though the iOS app is no longer available from the App Store, those who downloaded the app can still use it; some functions may not work, and it is unsupported. (FT Technical Support and Feedback forum, iOS App thread here.)
An option is using the mobile version of FT, as there is currently no intent to develop a new Android or iOS app.

One of our moderator members does have the iOS app:

Originally Posted by cblaisd
I have a copy of the *.ipa file HERE for the FlyerTalk app that you can download and restore to your iPhone/iPad with the following caveats:

1. Not responsible in any way whatsoever for any problems you encounter using this.

2. I cannot and will not provide instructions about how to use/restore, etc.

3. You acknowledge that this app is not in fact supported by FlyerTalk/Internet Brands in any way whatsoever.
Old May 24, 2015, 3:13 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by lili
Odd. Not in the App store, but it's still on my phone and works as well as it ever did.
Which is to say not very well at all!
Old May 25, 2015, 7:44 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Moderator Action

Since this post is off topic for the info desk and the OP,s question has been answered, the thread has been closed. Additional questions or comments should be directed to the thread linked by JDiver in post #3 upthread.

Thanks all!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.