Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Flight seat availibility [on Nov 19 EWR-BOM operated by UA]

Old Oct 21, 2014, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

Hi, i am planning to go to india on november 19th from ewr to bom on united. Can any one help me to know seat availability.

Thank you.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 5:31 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
Results from ExpertFlyer.com
Code:
Flight Availability Search
Departing EWR on 11/19/14 12:00 AM for BOM
Flying UA  

Frequency
Flight        Stops  Depart             Arrive             Aircraft  Reliability     Available Classes
0 Connections
UA 48         0      EWR                BOM                777       Daily           J9 C9 D9 Z9 P9 Y9 B9 M9 E9 U9 H9 Q9 V9 W9 S9 T0 L0 K0 G0 N0 
                     11/19/14 8:10 PM   11/20/14 9:40 PM             77% / 34m
Old Oct 22, 2014, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
I'm going to teach you to fish so you can look up the information on any United operated flight.

• If you don't already have a United Mileage plus account, sign up for one.
  • When you are logged in, click on My Account at the top of the page.
  • Next click on Profile.
  • Then near the bottom of the page click on View All Flight Search Preferences
  • Scroll about midway through the page and look for the section titled Expert Features.
  • Read the whole section VERY closely. If you don't understand what they are saying do not go any further. If you agree to the stipulations, click the box that says "I acknowledge these considerations and choose to enable Expert Mode" and click the save button
  • The number 1 thing to remember is the flight availability information will NOT tell you if there is an associated fare filed that matches up with the fare buckets. You need to meet every single fare rule AND have there be enough seats in the fare bucket associated in order to book.
  • Once the above is all set, if you search for flights while logged in, by each flight there will be a link that says "Fare Class:" Click on this and the flight availability at the current moment will pup up

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.