Wiki Posts
Search

One way rental Cars for Road Trips

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2014, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, Hertz, Marriott, Hilton
One way rental Cars for Road Trips

I have tried to do web searches and use different dates and sites to find the best deal for a rental car for a California road trip. I am finding that a 5 day trip from SFO - SAN is averaging about $1200.00 for an economy rental car. Are there any tips or suggestions that you can offer for a substantial savings? I am a Hertz Gold member but that does not change the pricing, and i haven't found any other sites that are much different in pricing.
Would welcome any suggestions for feedback and am excited about the site.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 7:50 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Welcome to FlyerTalk. Unfortunately, FT rules state that cross-posting is not permitted (see http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#crossposting). As such, this threads as been closed, as you've already posted the same up inquiry in the Other Car Rental Programs forum. If you believe your original post should be moved to a different forum, please use the alert button in the lower left corner of the post to make your request.

Those interested in replying can follow the topic here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other...l#post23275263

Thanks, and good luck!

~Moderator, Information Desk

Last edited by aBroadAbroad; Jul 29, 2014 at 9:00 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.