Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

New Member Roll Call!

New Member Roll Call!

Old Nov 25, 2015, 7:59 am

Programs: AA, HH, UA, Amtrak
Hi All,
I am not a "new" member. My name is Nari but for some reason I created "psusaver" - havent saved much yet.. I fly UA mostly or Star Alliance. Now and then I dream about designing an easy take off Airship using Helium that would make Air travel comfortable for the 5-6 hour distance trips inside US and avoid the transit leg!
Old Nov 25, 2015, 1:24 pm

Hi every one,I have been dabbling in points for about 2 years and am amazed what there is to learn about this hobby.I love to travel and find new adventures
Old Nov 27, 2015, 8:50 am
eu1

Programs: BA, AA, Delta, Virgin
Roll call!

Hi,

My name is eu1! This site looks really interesting and useful and as I love to travel...I hope to just gain from the multitude of users experiences and knowledge out there!
Old Nov 27, 2015, 9:10 am

Originally Posted by eu1
Hi, My name is eu1!
Welcome eu1, and everyone else who has joined in recent days.
Old Nov 27, 2015, 9:17 am
eu1

Programs: BA, AA, Delta, Virgin
HI Muji!! I'm really excited to have joined! Wow...you've been on here since 2009! And have lots of posts! You must really know you're way around this website. I'm still exploring and making good use of all the 'tips' and 'newbie' stuff!
Old Nov 27, 2015, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by eu1
HI Muji!! ...You must really know you're way around this website. I'm still exploring
It takes time to figure out where everything is located; lots of forums and sub-forums. Most members are very helpful, so please do ask if you have a question.
Old Nov 28, 2015, 8:05 am

Hello from East Tennessee!
Old Nov 28, 2015, 1:48 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery
Sending all a wonderful and warm welcome to Flyertalk and thanks for joining. Enjoy your journey and safe travels. Cheers! ^
Old Nov 30, 2015, 6:53 am

Well, damn...

Have been rolling along slowly (scaling up) and learning since September... was getting a pretty good grasp of MS.

Will be sidelined for 4-6 weeks - just found out I'll be getting open-heart surgery (triple bypass) for Christmas. That will mean little to no store runs. Time to learn about armchair MS.
Old Dec 1, 2015, 12:34 am

Programs: DL PM, SPG Plat
My name is Justin and I have been a lurking member of FT for quite some time; I believe I first joined back in 2004 or perhaps earlier. I wanted to drop in and actually say hello as I believe I will be an active member now that I am actually traveling more often and might share information or a story or two..

It's been quite some time since that first post of mine asking about packing alcohol in my carry-on..

Ten years ago me.. worried about liquor in a dry county.. fast forward and I know well enough to just stay hydrated on flights! Growing up.. so fun. See you around.
Old Dec 6, 2015, 7:28 pm

Hello... Joined last week although I've been a passive reader of the community for a long while.

Time to give back
Old Dec 11, 2015, 2:19 pm

Originally Posted by jackal
Just joined FlyerTalk? Let us be the first to welcome you! Post a "hello" here so we can get to know you!

Want to know more about your fellow members on FlyerTalk? Check out the long-running http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...ho-we-all.html thread in the CommunityBuzz forum. Not ready to jump in there and tell us your life story? That's OK--just drop a quick line here we can welcome you!

If you've got a specific question, it's best to start a new thread in the Information Desk forum (or a forum more specific to your topic) rather than posting it in here. Questions posted here tend to get lost.

Welcome to FlyerTalk!
hello
Old Dec 14, 2015, 1:33 pm

Hi,

Excited to be part of the community! Have a good understanding of how to use airline miles, but new and foreign to me is hotel points! Let the learning begin!
Old Dec 15, 2015, 11:47 pm

New Here - BA Complaint, advice required!

Hi all,

This is my first post so bear with me!

Basically, I had to cancel a flight which was booked for the beginning of May 2015. BA said this was fine, and they then advised me I was entitled to a refund of the flight tax. They told me this would be paid into my bank account within 10 working days. 10 working days came and went, still no refund, so after no luck with getting through on the telephone, I sent an email to their customer service department.

After going back and forward for a few months, BA have now simply started ignoring me. I have checked my account numerous times and no refund has ever been made. It is not a huge amount of money, however that is not the point - this is money I am entitled to receive back, and I am getting nowhere with BA Customer Services or their CEO (Keith Williams - I have emailed him around 3 or 4 times too with no response).

Quite frankly I am at my wits end. This has been going on for over 7 months now, which is utterly ridiculous for such a simple request I feel, and I am hoping somebody here could possibly point me in the right direction of where to turn to next?!

Apologies for War and Peace here!

Thanks a lot :-)
Old Dec 16, 2015, 12:14 am

New member says hello

Originally Posted by emahran208
hello

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.